Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone?

MaCKDaDDaH

Hey !:wavey:

What are the best things to do, to get your testosterone levels highest without roids. :idea:

Im asking this cuz i think i have some estroginic fat, wich maybe is because my test levels are low ?

Anyone??

if you need to raise your test level, androgel is a testosterone gel which I used and it did work-use it every morning-rub it on the upper body

Raising test levels will do nothing to burn estrogenic fat. Only lowering estrogen will do that. Raising test levels doesn't lower estrogen levels. In fact, the opposite is true. Your body regulates the ratio of test to estrogen through a process called aromatization. So raising test levels won't affect estrogen levels at all until test gets too high, and then your body aromatizes some of the test to estrogen, making estrogen levels higher. That's why people take anti-estrogens like nolvadex and arimidex when they are on test cycles to keep the estrogen levels down. If you think your estrogen levels are high, I'd try to find a way to combat that head on, don't think you're going to help by upping test levels. I may be wrong, but I think you'll be dissappointed.

Top Bottom