Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Sustanon cycle.

joey10j

hi bros, I'm planning on starting my cycle of Nile Organon Sustanon, 500mg/week for 9 weeks. I was wondering if i should go ahead and start this cycle if I don't have my d-bols yet, or should I wait for the d-bols and take them at the beginning. Also, can I get a decent results with just 500mg sust for 9 weeks. Please someone help.

if u like seeing ur weight go up by a pound a day then wait for the dbols ... if not then just start ur cycle and save the dbols for later

Wait for the D-Bol and add it in for the first 4-5 weeks...A Test-D-Bol is a simple cycle that combined with a good diet has the potential to put on some good size

M18

If you decide not to use the dbol then you got to be patient for the sust to kick in, and yes you shuld see decent results, do i have to ask if you got your clomid

A recommendation which will cause you no harm providing you have nolvadex & proviron or arimidex on hand.

The first week shoot 1000mgs of sust followed by 7 weeks of 500mgs. When your dbol arrives just add it in for 4-5 weeks.

Ill go with IronGame definitly front load the sust and addin the dbol when yoiu get it ifits not like the 7 th week. Better to load up front and use the sust before youi receptors shut down. BTW are youi gonna use some clomid??

The Iron Game said:

The first week shoot 1000mgs of sust followed by 7 weeks of 500mgs.

Just to clarify.. You're NOT going to want to shoot all 1000mgs in one ass cheek..

I'd do one a day for the first 4 days then fall to twice a week after that.

Top Bottom