Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol (Stan...) plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.....took the 50's. The sides on me are so minimal....nothing more than Brickgirl has at her lower dosage. I have had some wonderful gains, and am still gaining :) I saw someone tonight who I havent seen in a year, and she was shocked by my arms and shoulders. So.....guess I know I am getting my monies worth . My menstral (sp?) cycles are fine.... am a very satisfied customer. I dont know what else to say about it, but I love it.

2nd cycle of winny. Got to test out some test prop, but it was my hubbys cycle, and didnt want to cheat him :) Test prop is my next cycle--possibly will start that this winter. You know Triple, I didnt take any before shots. I do have one, I will pm you, that I took before cycling, when I was hitting the cardio hard. That was last fall, when I weighed 135; now I am at 150 pounds .Then I can show you a back pic, that I took a while back. Did that one a few weeks a go, and put it on one of Phems threads. Thankfully she didnt flame me for interrupting her pics :) She is such a sweetie--hee hee. I just know I am making nice gains , from reactions from people I know :)My bi's measure at 13 1/2, and I would really like those 15 inchers like Sassy69's......her arms are my goal, and Monica Brants glutes are my other goal :)

You may not notice sides now.....Lord what are ya doin to yourself. I prey you are one of the lucky ones....Like warlobo say's you never know......But I do.

Star

Sorry I suck at conversions. It is the average dose for females. I have never taken the pills.

Star

First two weeks,
4mg of winny a day,
test prop 50mg a week- will cycle this for five weeks
3rd week 6mg winny a day
4th week 8mg winny a day
5th week 6mg winny a day
6th week back to 4mg a day

I took the test until I feel the winny kick in, this test is awesome, in kicks in a day later and I can still feel it 3 days later, thats why I take once a week.

I do take liv-52, instead of milk thistle, a multi-vitamin w/ iron. My third week of this cycle will start on Friday.

I have not seen any sides as of yet,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom