Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fake Nile - Sustanon? Check it out!

I think you got scammed, no lot number, no date of exp.,
and no specific brand listed.

I doubt I am wrong, but if it is fake gear I would not want to find out it was fake and it gave me an infection.

The people who make fakes don't give a damn about an infection. They got your money and don't give a damn about you or your health.

Real gear manufactures must keep it clean and up to strength, but that may vary some what.

Can't say much more on what you got.

Actually those are the real deal, and i know i am right. They are the way the amps where printed before the ones with the green text.

To prove my point, stand a few of them up on a table, they should all be different sizes. The same with the ones with green text, the amp machine they use is outdated.

YES THEY ARE REAL, THEY ARE THE OLD NILE COMPANY SUS 250'S, BEFORE THEY CAME OUT WITH THE GREEN WRITING ONES. AGAIN, IF YOU DONT KNOW FOR SURE IF THEY ARE REAL OR FAKE, DONT ANSWER!!!! IF HE HAD READ THE FIRST 2 POSTS HERE, HE MAY HAVE SOLD OR TOSSSED THE SHIT, WHEN IN REALITY THEY ARE REAL!

this post is an example of people shooting off their mouths when they really have no clue. Terrible......
They are real, used them, I speak from experience, had my test levels checked at the docs and they were quite high, as well as liver enzymes.

Pi Kappa Phi said:
YES THEY ARE REAL, THEY ARE THE OLD NILE COMPANY SUS 250'S, BEFORE THEY CAME OUT WITH THE GREEN WRITING ONES. AGAIN, IF YOU DONT KNOW FOR SURE IF THEY ARE REAL OR FAKE, DONT ANSWER!!!! IF HE HAD READ THE FIRST 2 POSTS HERE, HE MAY HAVE SOLD OR TOSSSED THE SHIT, WHEN IN REALITY THEY ARE REAL!
You are correct. They are 100% real although they look totally fake if you dont see the box. The only reason I know this is true is that I used to know an Egyyptian guy who used to import or smuggle alot of shit back and those sustanon were one of them.

Jeea, i am sorry bro, I was certain I had neevr seen white niles without the xp and lot, infact I have never seen white ones without this, however since you guys got me excited, i have tracked down a website that claims they are real, so guy I'm sorry I fucked up and here is the pic of the REAL thing hehe :-

I knew I can count on you bbigmann. I want to thank everyone for their reply. Elitefitness is the shit! :fro:

Glad to help ya brutha, just pleased I learnt something myself in the end, this is what the board is all about eh, good luck anabro.;)

Top Bottom