Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The pros and cons of never coming "off"

c gheller

What are the advantages and disadvantages of never coming off. Say setting a base of 250mg/week and cycling from there? I thought id throw this one out there to see what people think.

Infertility, balding, cholesterol levels. Might sound like a good idea but can you imagine poking yourself everyweek for the rest of your life?

I know there are a few guys who are on all year round, I think Utler maybe one person who could advise you on the pros and cons.

Depends what your age is mate?

Destroyer1986* said:
Might sound like a good idea but can you imagine poking yourself everyweek for the rest of your life?

Now that's just low. There's no guarantees in life. I've been more "on" than "off" for 16 yrs. I said it before-a guy I graduated from high school with became a pro baseball player. He never juiced, but ate whatever he wanted and drank lots of beer. He died about 2 X-mas's ago from health complications after getting the flu.

BigCracker said:
Now that's just low. There's no guarantees in life. I've been more "on" than "off" for 16 yrs. I said it before-a guy I graduated from high school with became a pro baseball player. He never juiced, but ate whatever he wanted and drank lots of beer. He died about 2 X-mas's ago from health complications after getting the flu.

good piont. I believe it is going to be different for everyone. Some people's bodies can handle different things VERY differently. Just listen to your body.

Yeah some people live healthy and die young, and others don't seem to cvare much and live to 80. You have to find your own balance between living to enjoy life and living to stay alive as long as possible. I'm considering staying on eventually.

actually Ive been "on" now for over four years BUT I dont supplement with massive nuclear doses of gear.
In my case, Im in my 40's, and Im using my method to help at the gym, of course, but also to work as Hormone Replacement Therapy. I honestly dont think I will ever come off at this point. I love the energy, the strength, the cartoonish body that is the envy of my age group, and the feeling of hope/positivity that comes with maintaining my blood chemistry where it was at a younger age.
Right now Im doing a weekly stack of EQ (1ml) and DECA (.25ml) with Test (.50).Im still putting on muscle slowly but permanently and I keep changing the stack every 6 months or so to scramble things up.
I cant say whether Id encourage a 25 yr old to do what Im doing, but my instinct tell me its GOTTA be more healthy than shooting a boatload of roids into my system for 8-10 weeks then coming completely off for a period of time. THAT way really fucked up my system and overall health.And I almost never looked all that good.
Check out this months GQ, boys, if you dont believe me or want another side to this. Big article on the REAL ANTIAGING DRUG...the one that works.. HINT: (Its a continual small dose of testosterone/HGH-staying "on" all the time- to keep hormone levels where they were in your 30's.

I know I sound like an addict justifying his addiction-but if you took the avg person's poor lifestyle choices(sedentary, junk food, smoking, alcohol, 9-5 job stress, avg 4-6 hrs/sleep a night) and a serious BB lifestyle juicer's lifestyle choices(clean diet 95%, cardio, anaerobic exercise, moderate/high juice use, hardly works more than 25 hrs/wk, 8+ hrs sleep nightly) I wonder who'd be more unhealthy after 5-10 yrs?

c gheller said:
What are the advantages and disadvantages of never coming off. Say setting a base of 250mg/week and cycling from there? I thought id throw this one out there to see what people think.

there are no advantages...

lardo5150 said:
I would have to go with the avg person.
Me thinks so too-genetics plays a roll to a degree though. Another thing people don't take into consideration is that the more lean tissue on has the higher of a resistance to infection they'll have. A rattlesnake will likely kill a guy thats 125 lb's before a semi muscular 300lb bastard like myself.

Ut-oh Natural Born Killers.

Top Bottom