Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Losing gains after sustanon cycle

hippy

I gained about twenty lbs off of a 500mg/week 9 week cycle. It's been about two months since my last shot and I went from 213 down to 200 lbs...What's up with that shit. I am keeping my strength though. I understand the loss of water weight but i Don't want to lose the rest. I am eating and training like crazy. I have 400 naposims that I would love to start but I know it is too soon. How long should I wait?

Out of curiosity, did you use anything to control bloat while on cycle and did you use clomid post cycle?

Whoa! That's a big loss. I have the same questions...did you start clomid after, when did you start and how long did you use it for. What was your training and rest like after the cycle? Did you take glutamine, creatine, keep your protein high and keep a good maintenance level of calories??

believe this or not guys but my first cycle was decca/test for only 3 weeks....I used no anti estrogen to control the bloat I put on like 33 pounds at that time period and lost 28 pounds at the end. I kept all my strength though, so it had to be water weight which I lost..

Post cycle I am on almost no carb high protein diet with the eca stack and I gave up salt (which I love). I am doing cardio 6 days a week plus my weights. I have never lost weight this quickly. Lets assume you did everything right and started at 200 lbs with 15% bodyfat before your cycle and ended your cycle at 225lbs at 15% bodyfat. Wouldn't it be normal after the cycle while cutting to drop down to say 205 at 10% body fat??? Wouldn't that be a significant gain??? What should the results be???

That is very normal if you do test by itself. It is not very good with keeping gains after the fact.

Using clen, clomid and proviron would have helped you keep about 50%-60%.

Unreliable sources

Unfortunately, people in western Pennsylvania don't understand what it is to use clomid or hcg. During my cycle my nips got real painful ( yeah, I am one of those guys who gets gyno off of 500mg a week of test) So I asked "my dude" TO get me some nolva. He coouldn't get it so he tried to push some fake clomid off onto me..It really pissed me off. These guys try to make a buck and that's it. It would be really nice if I knew someone closer with better resources. Anyway, No I didn't use clomid but my balls kicked back in about six weeks out. I am taking creatine and I did some clomid but all I can get is that Oxyflux SHIT for $80 per 100...
thanks for your input guys. Your always there for my dumb ass...:D

Well then I think you have the answer to your question then. If you used nothing to control water retention, then a lot of what you gained was water and that should end after a cycle. Since you didnt have clomid, that would account for the other losses. Even if you think blood levels returned to normal after 6 weeks, thats still 6 weeks with substandard test levels and more than enough time for gains to atrophy donw to nothing. Thats why its so important and often preached that clomid is just as important as the cycle it follows.

What could be use to help with the water retension during the cycle? Since I'll be doing a Dbol cycle soon I would like to limit the water retention effect of dbol.:confused:

It's been 6 weeks since I ended my 500mg/w Sust only cycle - 7 weeks and finished with Clomid. I gained 25lbs and lost 5lbs. I dropped the 5lbs pretty quickly but have steadied at my current weight. I don;t even eat nearly as much as I did on my cycle either. I try but I just can't get the same amount of food down my gullet.

Top Bottom