Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon low dosage`

TinyTim

On a low dosage of sust, say 250 a week it wouldn't be that risky to not have nolvadex would it? I am under the impression that gyno occurs only in relatively high dossages, but on the other hand I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.

I would not think that you would have to worry, but there is always a slim chance of gyno, regardless of the dose used dependent upon your own unique physiology.

i wouldn't bet on it

took my first Sust on saturday for hormone replacement therapy.
Was planning to do only one shot every 4 weeks.
On monday night i decided to do 2 amps every 4 weeks and took the second amp that evening (11 pm). So in the future i was planning on shooting the 2 amps together. Since Sust is made with different esters, different time release this makes perfect sense.
Now this morning botj my nipple area was swollen and there was at least serious water retention behind the nipple. They where also very sensitive.
Whaw, thanks but no thanks. I took my Proviron again and will do so without the Sust.

I don´t know if this is your first with sust. If not there shouldn´t, first of all it isn´t enough sust and secondly you should`n´t worry about gyno.
Sust is easy to get and nolva also for a low price... If I were in your place,... I would try to get some nolva... I like to be cautious with steroids... It´s better to be well informed...

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Dude, there's no reason why shouldn't have nolva on hand. It's so easy to come by.

But btw, I would up the dosage of Sustanon to 500. Your gains will be a lot more noticeable and you're not putting yourself at that much risk for the sides. You may carry a little more water, but that's probably about it.

Good luck.

Yeah I guess I'll go with my original plan of 250 mg every 4 days and just wait a little on the cycle until I come up with a good gyno insurance policy. Thanks for the advice........

Top Bottom