Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca, finesteride and saw palmetto

Ok Saw Palmetto inhibits the two DHT types like finesteride (but perhaps not in the same manner)
So that brings me to my question. I know you shouldn't mix deca and finesteride, but what about deca and saw palmetto? I'm thinking that it might be more of a question of the mechanism each utilizes to accomplish what they do and that hopefully what makes deca/finesteride bad doesn't apply to deca/S_P. Like finesteride blocking DHT conversion versus Saw Palmetto competatively inhibiting DHT bonding to hair follicles. I am not sure about this and hope somebody here might be able to shed some light on the issue.

Supplement

Saw palmetto is a supplement !! It will not effect the deca!! Drugs always overpower the supps!!Read, knowledge kills ignorance!!!:rolleyes:

Mako the Shark said:
Ok Saw Palmetto inhibits the two DHT types like finesteride (but perhaps not in the same manner)
So that brings me to my question. I know you shouldn't mix deca and finesteride, but what about deca and saw palmetto? I'm thinking that it might be more of a question of the mechanism each utilizes to accomplish what they do and that hopefully what makes deca/finesteride bad doesn't apply to deca/S_P. Like finesteride blocking DHT conversion versus Saw Palmetto competatively inhibiting DHT bonding to hair follicles. I am not sure about this and hope somebody here might be able to shed some light on the issue.

I dont know exactly how Saw Palmetto works, but i do now that it reduces DHT from test and it is ok to take woth deca. Btw i'm currently on cyp/deca/prop cycle and i use saw palmetto too.

Top Bottom