Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

glenn pendlay here...

Glenn, great to have you posting (a Plantinum Membership no less :)). You have a substantial fan base installed here already that devours just about anything they can get their hands on. A number of people here have had a lot of success with the 5x5 style programs and I'm sure they are going to be thrilled to see you posting here and getting top quality information from someone of your calibur. Really kicks the forum up a huge notch.

That's great, looking forward to your insight. Many here have run 5 x 5 with a lot of success thanks to Madcow2 and co., both single factor and periodized versions. A lot of readers of Starting Strength, too.

yeah nice to see u on the forums i was thinking about trying the 5 x 5 in about a month after i get done with the routine im on.

Welcome!

One nice thing about this board is that it moves quickly and gets lots of exposure. Your knowledge will help scores of people!

Looking forward to your book BTW.

Wow, this is a surprise. A welcome addition to the EF family!

Awesome, glad to have you here!! I am finishing my first 5x5 and all I have to say is WOW!! Honestly, if someone told me that they had been shooting test into me at night I would believe it. I went up more in 8 weeks so far then the past year jsut about, with LESS work. My joints and tendons feel much better(was working arms too much) and I gained 7lbs(less fat too). Thank you and Madcow who brought his revised version to these boards.

Top Bottom