Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why are steroid sources so liberal?

exlax

Guys, I am just dumbfounded. Don't you guys that have websites, are open sources, etc. think that eventually LE will catch on? It's only a matter of time before they start knockin out the guys distributing and maybe i'm stupid for thinking this but wouldn't the more "open" a source is, bigger the chance they'll be one of the first to be busted?

I think it's a security issue for us all and right now will be considered the good ol' days once LE starts crackin down. Why not make the scene a little more private before it gets to that point though? I just don't understand... Is makin a few, well A LOT of extra bucks really worth going to jail?

exlax said:
Guys, I am just dumbfounded. Don't you guys that have websites, are open sources, etc. think that eventually LE will catch on? It's only a matter of time before they start knockin out the guys distributing and maybe i'm stupid for thinking this but wouldn't the more "open" a source is, bigger the chance they'll be one of the first to be busted?

I think it's a security issue for us all and right now will be considered the good ol' days once LE starts crackin down. Why not make the scene a little more private before it gets to that point though? I just don't understand... Is makin a few, well A LOT of extra bucks really worth going to jail?

Roid dealers have always been hot in AZ since the early 90's-this is the most recent bust that made the 6 o clock news.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=418263

Most internet sources are pretty private and the only way you get to them is by knowing someone else. Sure, I was pointed in the right direction to my source, but my source moves around a lot and keeps everything private on his end. It's a risky biz, but someone will do it anyways. I wouldn't buy from a source who has a website anyhow..that's plain idiotic.

sparetire said:
Most internet sources are pretty private and the only way you get to them is by knowing someone else. Sure, I was pointed in the right direction to my source, but my source moves around a lot and keeps everything private on his end. It's a risky biz, but someone will do it anyways. I wouldn't buy from a source who has a website anyhow..that's plain idiotic.

yeah, but that's kinda my point, did the person helping you out know for a fact you weren't an LE? did the source do any of his own investigating? I think neither of these questions are answered thoroughly enough and sources should be much pickier and research potential clients. I know with th annonymity of th einternet it would be impossible to know for sure, but hey some due dilligence is better than none...

macrophage69alpha said:
its a low priority, and law enforcement is a decent portion of the clientele

Safety of the suppliers and their customers are a low priority? And yeah, I know there's an LE on another board I post on and is open about juicin. I'm talking about LE looking to bust people, not LE looking to buy some juice for themselves...

I know in the past people used to buy/sell drugs over the internet and i'm sure they were even discussed as openly as we discuss juice. However, now even bodybuildling forums that openly discuss steroids doesn't allow recr. drug discussion. If you go on forums that discuss recr drugs like bluelight you can see a difference in how they discuss their drug use and how we discuss our steroid use.

eventually the steroid scene on the net will be what the drug scene is now and everything will be lax, fine and dandy until some major shit goes down. The point i'm trying to make is that why wait for somethin to happen and why not start being more careful NOW???

Last edited:
exlax said:
Safety of the suppliers and their customers are a low priority? And yeah, I know there's an LE on another board I post on and is open about juicin. I'm talking about LE looking to bust people, not LE looking to buy some juice for themselves...

I know in the past people used to buy/sell drugs over the internet and i'm sure they were even discussed as openly as we discuss juice. However, now even bodybuildling forums that openly discuss steroids doesn't allow recr. drug discussion. If you go on forums that discuss recr drugs like bluelight you can see a difference in how they discuss their drug use and how we discuss our steroid use.

eventually the steroid scene on the net will be what the drug scene is now and everything will be lax, fine and dandy until some major shit goes down. The point i'm trying to make is that why wait for somethin to happen and why not start being more careful NOW???

What are your sugestions on being more carefull...... you have identified a problem come up with a solution......

Top Bottom