Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you need to Juice to look like Brad Pitt? Well, Yes & No

JoNeS

Blah Blah another Pitt thread, hopefully this will end the questions.

Simply answered, if you have shitty genetics, you could achieve a look like pitt w/o juice, but it would be ALOT of hard hard work. If you have good genetics, you can achieve a look like Pitt ALOT more easily.

Pitt is a natural ectomorph, he has an 8 pack abs always. But, it is hard for him to put on muscle. But when Ecto's put on muscle, and they take their shirt off, they look alot bigger than they really are. Because of the muscle hardness and seperation.

If your an ECTO you don't need juice to look like Pitt. You just need to eat big and train hard.

If your a Mesomorph, you don't need juice to look like Pitt. You'll probably lose some muscle when you diet down to get as lean as him, but it can be done with out juice.

Heres where juice would make a substantial impact: Endomorphs. AKA the people who are rounder, softer, and store more fat. In order for an ENDO to diet down *naturally and look like PITT, they would lose a Substantial amount of muscle, and they would end up looking like a "skinny fat person". I believe an ENDO would need juice in order to preserve their muscle (more muscle = more daily calories burned while resting), so they can hit the cardio 7 days a week and reduce their calories 1000 below maintence, so they can hit Brad Pitt bf % levels.

*And i'm not saying Endomorphs can turn into Pitt just by taking gear and doing cardio. I believe 80% of what you look like (for someone w bad genetics) is based on how clean your diet is, meal frequency, and macro nutrient ratio's.

In addition if they wanted the hardness and seperation of a natural ectomorph, certain types of gear would definately help in that department.

I love it when people say you don't need gear to look like Pitt. I guarantee your the person who has great genetics (mesomorph), or your already lean as fuck (ectomorph).

Your not gonna see a fat-ass, or someone who naturally stores more fat, have the amount of *quality muscle that Pitt does, and be as low % bf, and be as seperated and hard, without the help of drugs. Bottom line.

And for all you strong / thick / power-lifting type physiques out there. Stop flaming Pitt or people who aspire to look like him. Powerlifting is your thing, and being lean as fuck is their thing. It's just personnal opinion.

*And finally does Brad Pitt Juice? I believe no. He has a naturally very low body fat. And when he hits the weights and throws on 15lbs of muscle (like anyone can naturally).... It looks a shit-load better on him, than someone without his genetics.

----Conclusion----
Can an Ecto look like Pitt w/o taking gear? Yes no problem.

Can a Meso look like Pitt w/o taking gear? Yes, but would require hard strict dieting.

Can an Endo look like pitt w/o gear? Yes if you bust your fucking balls, and diet like a fucking mad man. It would be very very hard to do, and would take a long time, to diet down without losing your muscle. But gear and fat-burners would make a *substantial impact for an endo.

i can do that no problem with deca and testosterone, brad pit uses winstrol as his mayonaisse on sandwiches thats how he looks like that

Throw2Far said:
Ya lets just all throw on 15 pounds of muscle while maintaining 5% BF.... Sounds like a plan...

I said anyone can put on 15lbs of muscle naturally. I didn't say anything about maintaining that low of bf% while doing it. And i was saying 15lbs of muscle on an ECTO looks alot better than someone w/o those genetics.

bottom line is any lean guy that has abs and cut arms can walk around completely oiled up under perfect lighting and look like he is sculpted.

bottom line is that these Brad Pitt threads are getting fucking rediculous.

People wanna look like Brad Pitt because girls dig him. Girls dig him because he is pretty. That's it.

If you wanna get a body like his, go to any beach community in the usa and look for pretty much any thin 14-20 year old male and go ask him how he gets his physique. :rolleyes:

yep, i was gona come in here and clown you after reading the title. BUT, you do have a point and let it be over. k for u.

WTF?? I'd have to get OFF the juice to look like Brad Pitt and who gives a flying crap about him anyway???

used2juice said:
bottom line is that these Brad Pitt threads are getting fucking rediculous.

People wanna look like Brad Pitt because girls dig him. Girls dig him because he is pretty. That's it.

If you wanna get a body like his, go to any beach community in the usa and look for pretty much any thin 14-20 year old male and go ask him how he gets his physique. :rolleyes:

Amen!! K your way.....

Top Bottom