Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When should you take your Dbol

mitch1301

A few questions on Dbol.

1. I found that Dbols half life is only 3.2 – 4.5 hours, because of this how many times a day do you recommend splitting up the dosages?

2. If you hit the gym at night will the Dbol keep you up all night, if you pop a few before the gym?

3. In your opinion what is the maximum about of Dbol for a first time user of AS? It will be stacked with ED and Sust.

Thanks Bro’s for all your help.

later
Mitch1301
:confused:

I know no one else here will agree, and it's probably not the best way but I like to take mine 30 -40 min before I workout...good pumps, that what it's all about...I'm on enough test to get that constant test(cyp) level all day.....:D

I have tried a number of different ways. But you half life estimates are correct,

So my target is to have as much d-bol in my system as possible when I hit the gym,

This isn’t always easy, especially if you work out in the morning.

I am on ttokkyo's 10mg...I take one in the morning, one at noon and one about 1 hour before working out..(30mg ED)...I am up 13 pounds in 4 weeks...My Cyp is also kicking in now... :D

Taking 10mg ttokkyos right now. I take 1 in the morning, 1 at noon and 2 before my workout. This method has worked out great for me. Gives you great pumps in the gym as well.

dbol by itself

so what about dbol by itself, what kind of gains will you have. WIll there be lots of bloating and water retention, if taken alone. If results can occur, is 30 -40 mg a day enough of it to use alone? How much fat will accumulate if you moderate your sat. fat intake?

I found that 1.5 hours before training i pop all 40mg....It seems to work better for me then doseing all day long.
Also I don't seem to understand the concept of every few hours.If the half life is 3-4 hours what about while you sleep there is 8 hours that nothing is in you system now with 16 hours left in the day you have to take one every 2.5 hours to keep a constant level.so that means that some off you pills are being taken long before or after you are working out..So like I said i take mine about 1.5 hour before i train so i have a nice spike in my system.I have been using dbol for all my bulking cycles and it seems to be doing well...

Top Bottom