Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural testosterone production & synthetic Testosterone......

Mad_maxx18

After someone stayed on moderate to high doses of test for a couple years.......Would that completley destroy their own natural hormonal system? Or could clomid & HCG therapy bring it back up to par?

Mad Max

BUMP,

JUST KIDDING

From extended use of Aanbolic Steroids you can destroy your natural Test levels but in most cases you test will return to functional levels within 60 days. I know people that have gotten women pregnant whild cycling year round. It's all dependant on how long and how much you took. After a 10 week cycle of Test Dbol and Deca my levels return to normal after 3 or 4 weeks.

I read an article which said that shutting down natural production long term through extended use of steroids can be good for your own production.

Once you restart natural production, as a result of your "hibernation" you can experience and extended age to which your natural production stays high.

If this study is right then shutting down your own production for and extended time can be good for you - less wear and tear, LOL.

Top Bottom