Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ttyko winstrol bottle, waste of money

b-ditty

I've now used two bottles and had the same results. After 10 shots or so I can not, no matter how big the needle is get any more out. I'm thinking about putting saline into the bottle to see if it will mix easier. I would appreciate some advice on what to put in the bottle.
Put your money torward some winny tabs, the bottle is a pain in the ass, literally.
later

sorry to hear that bro... send it my way and ill get it out....hell, ill even test it and make sure its still good:D :D

winny bottle

Exactly how would you extract the rest of whats left, I would like to hear. Nobody else seems to know, I think I might just use saline solution to break up what's left.
thanks

i posted on your question regarding the winny b4..its junk....dont know why...all i know is someone down there should take a look into this.... obviously there is something wrong with it consider its happend to me you and many other people i know...ohwell...ttokyyo Eq is still really good stuff...lata g...

Get some Bac water instead of the saline!! It should elp thin it out, but keep track of how much you add so you know the dodages. ie..if you add 5ml, and your final product is 10ml, the mg/ml has been cut in half and so on.

b-ditty said:
I've now used two bottles and had the same results. After 10 shots or so I can not, no matter how big the needle is get any more out. I'm thinking about putting saline into the bottle to see if it will mix easier. I would appreciate some advice on what to put in the bottle.
Put your money torward some winny tabs, the bottle is a pain in the ass, literally.
later
i have absolutely no problem with either a 25g or a 23g

i just load oil with the shot...works like a charm
today is day 8 and i have had 7 perfect shots alreayd
about to go have my 8th

IMO, go with the Ttokkyo tabs next time. They are awesome and more convinient than the bottles.

I have no experience with ttokkyo winny, but I would think it would help by putting the vial in boiling water for a minute or so....then use a 25 gauge needle to extract as Conan suggested.....good luck bro

apbt549 said:
why dont you just drink the shit

But you have to get out of the vial first he 's not talking about an amp.....

.apbt, me thinks you are a little confused......:D

Top Bottom