Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon 250 and anadrol

MikeyLikesJuice

ok, I know how hard it is to keep most of your gains with anadrol, cause most of it is water. I have stacked anadrol before with other juices, but my concern is does anyone have a real nice cycle to help keep the water from anadrol on when you run out after the first four weeks. Im doing a small cycle this time. I'm grabbing 40 anadrol tabs and 6 sust 250 redijects, how do you guys recommend I do this for the best results. I usually always start an oral with an injectable the same week, but I was thinking load up with the anadrol the first 2 or three weeks, then start hitting the sust on the 3rd week @ 250mg and 6 days later another, then 5days, then 4, then every 3. Do you think this will help hold the water of anadrol by doing it this way. I don't want to do a 10 week cycle and I know I should go more then 4 weeks of anadrol, but I am. Any info on what you guys have done to hold the anadrol water as long as possible would be great.

Top Bottom