Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When do tendons catch up to the rest of your body!

tommboy

I know some people on here preach that if your muscles blow up too quick the rest of you wont be able to support all the new muscle and eventually you will just injure yourself? Is this true? If so what can you do to increase the size of tendons and ligaments???

tommboy said:
I know some people on here preach that if your muscles blow up too quick the rest of you wont be able to support all the new muscle and eventually you will just injure yourself? Is this true? If so what can you do to increase the size of tendons and ligaments???

If you eat 2 pickeled pigs feet every morning and every night for your cycle, it will provide you with certain antibodies that can help with this progression. Also the pickle salt helps hold ATP in your system to help with tendon repair after a hard workout.

wayneboard1 said:
If you eat 2 pickeled pigs feet every morning and every night for your cycle, it will provide you with certain antibodies that can help with this progression. Also the pickle salt helps hold ATP in your system to help with tendon repair after a hard workout.
:Perk: :rainbow: :Perk:

tommboy said:

There is a theory that short, overloaded partials increase connective tissue strength.

I saw this being done with flat benches and squats in a rack. The movements were in inches ... the overloads about 10 -20%.

These were super tiring later, so few could stick with it. The guys said about 2 hours later, they'd really feel drained.

Sounds kinda dangerous for some other movements though ... like curls for example.

Maybe .... you have to eat the pig knuckles first .....

tommboy said:

Other than HGH I dont know of anything that will help tendons and ligaments in this matter. Time is the only safe method. With roids the muscles grow bigger and faster than naturally, you just have to allow the tendons to catch up, dont move too fast.

Ballistic movements (plyometrics) have been shown to increase the strength of connective tissue. They also can place a lot of stress on them at the same time...

indy69camaro is right on with the gh...

Tendons and connective tissure have the ability to strengthen and grow over time. If not, then no one would ever recover from a tendon injury. It is a very slow and gradual process, but a process nonetheless. Take glucosamine/chondroitin/msm for extra support. If using AAS and/or constant lifting, once you have an injury to a ligament or tendon, it can take years to recover fully. Don't expect your tendons to be much stronger after a few months of bench press.

krishna said:
Tendons and connective tissure have the ability to strengthen and grow over time. If not, then no one would ever recover from a tendon injury. It is a very slow and gradual process, but a process nonetheless. Take glucosamine/chondroitin/msm for extra support. If using AAS and/or constant lifting, once you have an injury to a ligament or tendon, it can take years to recover fully. Don't expect your tendons to be much stronger after a few months of bench press.

i hear anavar is supposed to be good, ive im not mistaken....can someone clarify on this?

I don't believe that any AAS can directly increase strength or growth in your ligaments or tendons. Deca has been known to lubricate your joints, which may or may not create a more suitable environment for connective tissue growth over time.

Top Bottom