Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Cant You Make A Sublingular Testosterone?

cowboy1966

Suspension is water based like winstrol so why couldnt you make a sublingular tablet or take it orally?

im not a chemist, just curious

I don't believe the point is it cant be done, I just am skeptical that an underground lab would be the first to make an effective, orally active sublingual Test. More so, I am skeptical because he has made other claims about products that were less than truthful.

PimpnAintEasy said:
I don't believe the point is it cant be done, I just am skeptical that an underground lab would be the first to make an effective, orally active sublingual Test. More so, I am skeptical because he has made other claims about products that were less than truthful.
Hey Pimpn, just curious, what claims might those be?

Verbal Gorilla said:
There is a orally active test...methyl-testosterone...
There is also Andriol (Test undecanoate), my point was in it being EFFECTIVE. Test Suspension injectable is an very effective form of taking Test---I would be curious to see how the oral measures up.

Test Undecanoate is an effective form of Test taken by injection (it use to be in the old OMNA formulation) but a top LEGIT pharmaceutical like Organon could not reproduce those effects in an oral form. I am just skeptical about an EFFECTIVE, orally active Test Suspension coming from him----I sure would like to be proven wrong, but I'm not holding my breath.

picasso666 said:
Hey Pimpn, just curious, what claims might those be?
Masteron, rebottled Organon/Karachi Sust...I don't want to bag on the guy, I like his Winny and Oxandrolone, I just have enough discerning capability to understand that he's a business who deals with his customers anonymously, and knowingly ships his product illegally. How can anyone expect ABSOLUTE integrity from him? Personally, I can handle the good with the bad, and I will voice my skepticism until proven wrong.

From what ive heard all of ips products are good. Im not a expert but no one i know has had any thing bad to say about him!:fro:

PimpnAintEasy said:
There is also Andriol (Test undecanoate), my point was in it being EFFECTIVE. Test Suspension injectable is an very effective form of taking Test---I would be curious to see how the oral measures up.

Test Undecanoate is an effective form of Test taken by injection (it use to be in the old OMNA formulation) but a top LEGIT pharmaceutical like Organon could not reproduce those effects in an oral form. I am just skeptical about an EFFECTIVE, orally active Test Suspension coming from him----I sure would like to be proven wrong, but I'm not holding my breath.

Yeah, they suck. there is no alternative to IM test...and there need not be...injecting aint that hard

i dont use regular suspension for weight gain or the like. i inject about 2 hours before i work out. i use whatever longer lasting test i have on hand at the time at 1 gram per week. all im saying is if his tabs do what i want them to even moderately it will be great in my book and at $200 for 1000 its a deal. if they are bogus then i lost 200.

mine should be here sometime next week and ill fill you all in on the deal because its not like i have to wait several weeks to feel it.

later

Top Bottom