Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I*'s new Testosterone Suspention Tab???

msurfer77

IP's new Testosterone Suspention Tab???

Could this be? a new alternative to the painfull injection of susp.???
"-Testasterone Suspension 20mg tablet absorbed sublingualy using our patented expedients,do NOT swallow,break with teeth and push under tongue till fully desolve -not liver toxic,short half life thus take 1-2 every few hours"

would this work just like the injectable? :angel:

If Organon could not effectively solve the riddle of making Test orally active, what makes you think an underground lab can. Also, some of his stuff has not lived up to what was stated about them----you decide.

are you sure ? man i dont believe this and even if this was right I wouldnt trust that stuff.

ive got 1000 coming and will be here probably next thursday. ill post to let you know if they work. if they do my ass will celebrate.

anyone e-mail me or pm me some a list without prices of IP products. Some of this shit that company makes is unbelievable.

I dont know about IP.... screw that crap, I bought some 50mg D-Bols and IMO they werent anything great. And yes, my diet was great.

Bwahahaha! :) What a bullshit!!! Oral masteron is a bullshit also! :) Oral suspension tab! Do you know what is suspension suppose to be? :D :D :D

The Iron Game said:
anyone e-mail me or pm me some a list without prices of IP products. Some of this shit that company makes is unbelievable.

A couple that spring to mind are his GHRP-2 and
his GH-extending enzyme.

I really can't believe people actually pay $1000 for 500
of these things.

If Merckx couldn't come up with a sub-lingual GH-releaser
(trademarked as MK-677) w/ a research budget in the
BILLIONS. I really have no clue as to how IP is doing it.
I therefore call BULLSHIT.

As far as sub-lingual test is concerned, it IS POSSIBLE,
but you'd need at least one dose/hour because of the
chemistry behind sub-lingual delivery systems:
Cyclodextrin or liposomal(MUCH BETTER).

Godspeed

Top Bottom