Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DAMNIT! Deca gives me gyno. Question on Fina now....

I would say fina is easier on the PR sides than deca is but of course that may vary from individual to individual as well. The nice thing about fina is its so short lived that if sides start, you can lower dose or quite and have a lot less likely chance of suffering permanent damage.

Busdriver... that really blows, man.

Jeff... OQ makes me retain a lot of water. So I'll go for the EQ instead. I was really hopin' for the Fina... as I've read so many good things about it. I've already ordered it... so I've gotta hit it sooner or later.

Zyglamail... so you agree with Hugh. That does give me hope. I think I'm just going to go for it, and kinda see what happens.

I rty and follow all the fina and gyno threads pretty close and to be honest the only complaints I have seen regarding gyno from fina only dont start until 100mg/ed. Granted everyone is different, but at least with fina, you can make quick changes in dosage without bailing on a cycle.

exactly what dose to drop to depends on you. Tren only has a half life of like 30 hours, unlike deca that can stay with you for weeks. If you get symptoms and they are minor, back off dosage a tad, if they are more severe back em off more. I personally am making decent gains at just 75mg/eod so if you do need to take it that low, you still can benefit.

Right on, Big Z, thanks for the info. I'm thinking what I'll do is start off at 75 mgs a day... if the symptoms of gyno start, I'll back of to 75 eod... if that doesn't work... I'll probably just back off, until the Winny comes in, and start the process over again. I appreciate the help.

75mg's EOD should not pose a prob for you...winny on hand would be nice......Heh heh heh....Of course if you'd have listened to me in the first place, saved the money on the deca and bought EQ and winny.....heh heh heh....would we be on this thread:D :D :D :D

Deca sux....Long live the juice of the God's.....TEST IS BEST!!!

Ranger

I hear that, Ranger. No more Deca. But I was really curious. Now I know where the saying: "Curiosity gave gyno to the cat" came from.

I had used EQ so much, and I grow so well off of it, I wanted to sample another anabolic. Which is why the Fina is coming into play now.

I'm sorry.... I'll never stray from the path again!

After my Fina... I'm going to repent my sins, and tag a big 1200-1400 mgs of EQ a week for 12 weeks, damnit!

Just b/c your nips started to get sensitive doesn't necessarily mean that Gyno will develop. It's a pretty natural occurance to get sensitive nips b/c of the hormone changes in your body. I guess its better safe than sorry though.

Top Bottom