Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Results from Sust, Dbol, Eq stack

As the sust clears his system and so does the water,the eq will keep him in an anabolic state and prevent associated weight strength losses that occur with ALL testosterones post cycle.That 3-4 week length is only with sust,as it's activity life is longer than other ester chains...

Isn't 12 weeks kind of alot for a 1st cycle? I think you should stop everything at week 10 and hit the Clomid 3 weeks after your last shot of Sust.-THE PROTOTYPE

12 weeks is not too long,

to keep the gains consider bridging with primo post cycle,

Most guys on this board recommend 200mg per week , I like 400mg per week.

You will notice a decrease in size when you stop the d-bol, but your going to keep most of your gains.

I'm gonna bump this for more info on extending EQ past the sus...I'd planned on stopping both at the same time but this sounds like a better option...anyone else?

:redhot: PoweR :redhot:

"Stand for something or you'll fall for anything"

nice cycle Latamier, sounds like your gaining nicely. I'm planning a similar first cycle except i'm staying away from the d-boll. What are your stats bro? Have you had any problems with gyno symptoms (itchy nipples)? Keep us posted on your progress.

Top Bottom