Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New here I have a question about Clenbuterol

redmenace

Hi I am new to this board and I have a question about using Clenbuterol for weight loss. I am a female who is pretty serious about working out but I am in no way a body builder. I have about 20 lbs of lard on my ass that suddenly appeared when I stopped smoking that I am having a hard time getting rid of even with eating right (most of the time) and working out.
I wanted to know what your opinions are about using a Clenbuterol and ECA stack at the same time or should I use the Clen for two weeks on and two weeks off using the ECA on the off weeks? I have also read a lot about Cytomel but I am afraid to fuck around with my thyroid, can I still get good results without using the T-3? please help me with some good advice.

Thanks

Many of my friends have used clen E/C/A stack and gotten good results. One of them was a girl, slightly overweight but she still looked good. She got the results she wanted. If I were you I'd give it a try. And yes, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

BTW, Welcome to the board!:wavey:

B-10

P.S. I don't suggest it, but you might want to look into DNP. Do alot af research on this if you decide to try it, it is a very serious drug! Good Luck!

Top Bottom