Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ttokkyo Deca...FAKE???

Slopain said:
NO FAKES EXIST OF ANY TTOKKYO PRODUCTS.

Did I mention that:

Not today but no one can tell what tomorrow will bring. There so many scammers out there it's only time Brother.

21inch_arms said:

Not today but no one can tell what tomorrow will bring. There so many scammers out there it's only time Brother.

I really dont think so, the cost to much to fake now. Bottling, Quality/Color Labels, Holograms, Boxes, batch and lot #'s as well as consumer knowledge - I know counterfieters are cunning, but you will see less and less of them as time goes on. Of course time will tell, but I tend to think there wont be any serious counterfits for ttokkyo products for a while. Not trying to argue and i could be wrong, one thing for sure: counterfits are typically not hard to spot at all. I have never bought one fake and I have shopped a lot, I actually bought one fake only b/c I knew it was an "active" fake. sorry for the wordy post.

chemical_freak said:
Hey bro's-

I really need some help with this one. Purchased 50 bottles of Ttokkyo 300 Deca. The boxes look legit. Beautifully packaged stuff. Lookes great, but there are no inserts in any of the boxes. Is this normal? I have heard that the Ttokkyo products do NOT have any known counterfeits, but I am very concerned. ANY help will be greatly appreciated.

50 bottles? your gonna get HUUUGEEEE!!! :p

Slo,

More than likely your right but I've seen some crazy shit in the past. Anyway if it is faked it will most likely be extremely easy to spot (for elite members anyway). Ttokkyo kicks ass but their Testenon scarred me for life:bawling:

21inch_arms said:
Slo,

More than likely your right but I've seen some crazy shit in the past. Anyway if it is faked it will most likely be extremely easy to spot (for elite members anyway). Ttokkyo kicks ass but their Testenon scarred me for life:bawling:

heehehe Try the newer ones, wont be so bad - so suppose your not a big fan of t400 then eh? :)

Re: Re: Ttokkyo Deca...FAKE???

harddtime said:

50 bottles? your gonna get HUUUGEEEE!!! :p

He should stack that with 100 bottles of Ttokkyo's Test Cyp and 30 bottles of their 500 count winstrol tabs. :p

Saying no fakes exist is a bold statement. It is wiser to say no fakes exist to my knowledge. I had the T deca earlier this year same as youe described lot# and no insert. I had a friend test it in a university lab and it was legit. Good Stuff! I am a believer in the relief of joint pain some claim, it did wonders for me.DB3

DB3 said:
Saying no fakes exist is a bold statement. It is wiser to say no fakes exist to my knowledge. I had the T deca earlier this year same as youe described lot# and no insert. I had a friend test it in a university lab and it was legit. Good Stuff! I am a believer in the relief of joint pain some claim, it did wonders for me.DB3

It is bold. Everything I say is "to my knowledge" :)

Top Bottom