Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ttokkyo Deca...FAKE???

chemical_freak

Hey bro's-

I really need some help with this one. Purchased 50 bottles of Ttokkyo 300 Deca. The boxes look legit. Beautifully packaged stuff. Lookes great, but there are no inserts in any of the boxes. Is this normal? I have heard that the Ttokkyo products do NOT have any known counterfeits, but I am very concerned. ANY help will be greatly appreciated.

Hmmm... My Ttokkyo Noran300 had an insert. This was back in January... Maybe they've changed the packaging?

We need more information to assist you. No paperwork so what. What did the holograms look like, the color of the snap off tops, the color of the bottle, were the boxes shrink rapped? As much detail as possible.

21in is right move information would be really helpful. I will tell you that I have purchased Ttokkyo Deca from TJ both with and without the insert. Seems to be to be the luck of the draw. Lately more times than not I don't get an insert.

Does not have to come with inserts to be legit.

Third Time today: NO FAKES EXIST OF ANY TTOKKYO PRODUCTS.

Last edited:
Guys-

The box and bottle are identical to the photos I've seen of this product on this board. The box is shrink wrapped. Has imprinted lot and exp. date. The flip top is white.

NO FAKES EXIST OF ANY TTOKKYO PRODUCTS.

Did I mention that:

you got enough money to pick up 50bottles then you got enough money to have one tested now dont you, at least this would ease your worries right.

Top Bottom