Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

work out hung over?

Do you work out when ur hung over?

• Hell yes

Votes: 39 44.3%
  • No way

Votes: 49 55.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Excidium28

Every time I try workin out hung over, no matter have much water I drink after I still feel it in the gym from last night. Im not even a big drinker Ill have like 5 caronas in 2 hours.

Excidium28 said:
Every time I try workin out hung over, no matter have much water I drink after I still feel it in the gym from last night. Im not even a big drinker Ill have like 5 caronas in 2 hours.

RU fucking stupid, nugga?

It doesn't matter how much water you flush, your liver is still processing the alcohol from last night. Getting drunk fucks up the rotation, why is it so hard for you kids to understand that shit?

If you are on cycle = DON'T DRINK! Simple.

If you do, you're wasting your cycle and your development....

RU this stupid? :rolleyes:

BTW: Oregon bitches are HOT.........nice and pale.....my flavor!

DIV

:chomp:

Last edited:
I definately don't when I'm on, rarely do I when I'm off. All I know is I have done it, and boy is it a painful thing. I used to have sunday practice in college after a saturday game. We'd all show up shitfaced and that run would be a good time.

BS

DIVISION said:
RU fucking stupid, nugga?

It doesn't matter how much water you flush, your liver is still processing the alcohol from last night. Getting drunk fucks up the rotation, why is it so hard for you kids to understand that shit?

If you are on cycle = DON'T DRINK! Simple.

If you do, you're wasting your cycle and your development....

RU this stupid? :rolleyes:

BTW: Oregon bitches are HOT.........nice and pale.....my flavor!

DIV

Oregon bitches are fukin ugly, bunch of hippies I moved here from chicago, HUGE DIF. Im off cycle If I drink its once a week if that. On cycle the only thing I drank was GHB, I think im just gonna go do some cardio, cant hurt.

I always feel much better after a workout when hungover. Just sweatin that shit out helps a great deal.

Work out, even if you are hungover.
This is the truth: I normally have some difficulty in sleeping. It gets a much bigger problem when I use gear.
Then, alcohol helps. I know that alcohol may help you to go to sleep, but it disturbs the sleep pattern and you would have disturbed sleep.
But answering your question: water does not help. Alcohol makes you pee, and makes you dehydrated. Drinking water would help there, but not with hangover.
If you are hungover, do workout, it would definitely make you feel better.
I had no problem in bulking just because of alcohol. I don't think it had much effect in muscle tissue.
Again, I am not saying that you should drink, I am just answering your question.

there is no way i could workout hungover

my main man DIVISION summed it up quite accurately but i have the urge to add one small thing..

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANNA GET SO DRUNK IN THE FIRST PLACE?????

satchboogie said:
my main man DIVISION summed it up quite accurately but i have the urge to add one small thing..

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANNA GET SO DRUNK IN THE FIRST PLACE?????

^^^HoLLA Back, Nugga!!!!!!

:lmao:

DIV

lol ... I have never worked out hungover in my life. And I have had many hangovers before, lol. Not so much these days. Sometimes, I was out of the gym for 2 days even. I dont go to the gym unless I can give it 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom