Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about not going off testosterone?

Mad_maxx18

I know most people cycle with great results.....What kind of results are seen when somebody decides to permenantly stay on a high dosage of just Tesosterone?
when I say high dosage i mean 2-6g
Do they Keep growing....? Or platue?

Just curious

Mad Max

Just like gh a lot of it depends upon your age,

I believe if you cycle for 10 weeks on test than 3 weeks off

using hcg

and then another 3 weeks natural,

you could safely go back on test.

Especially if you are in your late 40’s or 50’s

Your testicles will atrophy during any decent cycle with or without test (exception primo and anavar). Thats not an issue, they will bounce back.

To answer the question: law of diminishing returns appplies - if you want to stay on test do that, but every so often lower it down to a maintenance level for a month or so then go back up. Im not advising this for safety I think bridgin with lower levels of other AS's are just as effective but after you lower the test or AS for a while when you hit it again your body reacts better with the smae amount of test that you used prior to getting off of it (or lowering it as the case may be :D).

You wont be happy if you just keep upping and upping, you will get better results to lay low for a while (not completely off, but a nice healthy bridge ;) ) and then go back up. This is my personal experience and I have observed it with may people as well.

Hey Slopain, what do you like to 'bridge' with? I know E2 likes eq at around 500mg/week, do you go for a low dose of an anabolic, or do you like the more 'traditional' route of primo/ox?

I am one of those who has/have used 2g+ of test during a cycle ( which really never ends ) and the one thing I will say is that over time ( 6+months ) my body gets used to it. I will either increase or change to a different ester. Either way, every 10+ months or so, I get tired of injecting and pretty much come off abruptly. When I get back on, WOW the results are great. So, in my opinion it is not worth coming off and shrinking every 8 weeks or so, stay on and enjoy the size!!!!

Top Bottom