Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who makes the best Dbol?

I'm running Loeffler tabs right now and not seeing too much in the way of results.

been on approx 2 wks @ 25mg ed - split into four doses taken @8,12,4, and 8.

Does my dosage need to be upped. I'm stacking with T400. Or is it a little to early to tell.
Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining - I am up about 10 lbs over 2 weeks, and hit a personal best in bench yesterday.

Hey Mustang,

what dosage did you get those great results at and did you split them or what. Any advice is appreciated.

I really, really liked the pink Thailand d's a few years ago. Now there are so many fakes going around that it is hard to tell if you are getting the real thing or not. I have not tried the ttokyo 10mg d's but have heard good things about them and they are pretty cheap. Real dianabol is a really good drug as long as the person taking it is not prone to water retention. Used along with arimidex it can be excellent for cutting as well as bulking. I actually used to use d-bol up to two-3 weeks out from a show before arimidex was around. Now with arimidex readily available I will use the d's or anadrol right up to show time. I will just bump the dose of arimidex up to 1mg a day at the end.

Retabolil2 said:
Russian Akrikhin dbol is the best! Fuck this dirty mexican shit! Its for animal use only! :D :p :D

Best I've used so far also. And alot cheaper than than most of that vet grade stuff. But out of your choices I'd go for the Denkall dbol...

Sorry guys.... but I am not one of the sheep....bbaaaaaahhhh

Russian......Methylt.....ahhmmmm(akrikihin)dbol blow big russian kielbasa...

If you call being sick for a couple of weeks and "0" gains good, then go for it.
Go with the ttokkyo...I have gone through over ten thousand of these with no probs whatsoever.

Now the russians.....LOL

Last edited:
damn! Retabolil I looked at your post 3 times but couldn't find a pic of the russian dbol under your statement:p :D

I should be giving the Ttokkyo d-bol a try in a few weeks. I'll let you know how it goes if you want.:)

Top Bottom