Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do you guys use Sustanon instead of Cyp, Enan, or Omna???

I know the arguments – that different time-releasing esters are not necessary in a body builder because he wants x amount per week… not a fancy bit of maths regarding half-lives of 4 esters…

But in my case – I can get sust cheap – about $6 so, I buy it………..

kingjohn said:
coolhandluke might shit himself:D

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is it so hard for you guys to search the archives? there have been hundereds of omna posts by me alone!!!!!

chrome (aka coolhand)

Madmachine-

If you would have taken the time to look at a box of omnas or at least search the archives for a post about omnas you would see that they are the same as sustanon.

4 years ago the formula was different, the last ester was hexanoate. This was the only difference between omnas and sust. isohexanoate is another name for isocaproate.

now go get yourself some medical reference materials and tell me what caprinicium is (the last ester on the 'new' omnas which have been around for quite a while).

CAPRINICIUM=CAPRINIC ACID=DECANOATE

all this info can be found on the internet; i suggest you stop reading some outdated profiles about omna on some dumbass bb sites and use your head.

MadMachine said:

Please look up the meanings for the esters in a Medical Drug Reference Guide. No flames, just asking that someone does this before saying this again!

(Not suggesting you're lazy, because some people use the boards as their only source of knowledge, but I just wish someone would read a book instead of things people hear from people, that hear from people, that their supplier who stands to make money from the lie told them.)

Time to eat some words :rolleyes:

I thought the reason people used sust was because it is cheaper than single ester test. Testoviron is $6 on most good lists and sust is $5. So as far as I have seen on the world market, sust is the bargain.
Sust is great for women body builders. I don't see the attaction for men.

chrome said:
Madmachine-

If you would have taken the time to look at a box of omnas or at least search the archives for a post about omnas you would see that they are the same as sustanon.

<<<I got that information off the box, but thanks for the tip>>>

4 years ago the formula was different, the last ester was hexanoate.
<<<I gave a list of esters for both versions...not like I didn't know this>>>

This was the only difference between omnas and sust. isohexanoate is another name for isocaproate.
<<<Thanks for proving my point about hexanoate and caproate, with guys like you, I don't have to worry about arguements.>>>

now go get yourself some medical reference materials and tell me what caprinicium is (the last ester on the 'new' omnas which have been around for quite a while).

CAPRINICIUM=CAPRINIC ACID=DECANOATE

<<<Maybe you have trouble reading???>>>

all this info can be found on the internet; i suggest you stop reading some outdated profiles about omna on some dumbass bb sites and use your head.
<<<Once again thanks for the tip, but if you will notice, older profiles use the old formula, I use the new formula, and my points are still valid. In fact, you helped prove this above.>>>

I'm sure glad coolhandluke, or chrome, doesn't have anything to gain by telling people sustanon and omnadren are exactly the same.:D

Top Bottom