Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol Pics??

BIGEDS2

I'm using oxyflux now with T3 and I'm on my 19th day and i'll feel great I've lost 12 pounds so far and my strength and lean mass is still here ;)
I've been off the clen for 5 days or so and i won't be going back on for 9 more days for the last 2 weeks of my cycle...but heres my problem, my guy can't get me oxyflux any more but he can get
:confused: :confused: EUROFORM 20mcgs ??? they're small blue tabs in 500 count bottles and he claims that they are four times as strong as oxyflux????
I've done surches everywhere and I canot find any info on these things , can any of you help with pics or info??

thanks
BIG Ed (LINY) :D

"EUROFORM 20mcgs ??? they're small blue tabs in 500 count bottles and he claims that they are four times as strong as oxyflux???? "

never heard of them!
four times stronger?so do they come in 80mcg strength?:p

bro,
the closest clen I could find to EUROFORM was this product by EUROPHARMA, but don't have any more info about them....

4 x stronger than oxyflux? I am not suprised as most users of this product do nothing but complain about it.
Pharmacin or Spiropent are two of the most common buys.

Congratualtions Norma Man

thanks for the help guys...I'll be back on it next week for the end of my cycle..
thanks again
ed(LINY)

Top Bottom