Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My friend shot 2cc's of cyp and 1cc of deca....serious infection!!

try to imagine how many millions of dollars it cost to build a lab to make drugs....10's of millions alone just to make the process sterile...you really think these bunk labs are spending millions to make sure there is no bacteria getting in those little vials or pills?....

like i said i was blown away when i first came to this board..it seems like every day someone is complaining about problems of infections and other crap like that...

come on and use some common sense, you guys are playing russian roulette

Lumps and burning? That's not an infection... that's either alcohol or propionate problems with the individual.

Infections? Doubtful, at least not caused by the product itself (less Brovel and IP -- which IS an underground lab, and not Mexican). Fact is that most infections are caused by unsterile injection techniques.

Ttokkyo and Tornel do have strict regulations to follow, mostly since they sell to other countries other than Mexico. They have to make their products to the highest standard that the country they sell to states.

Ttokkyo, Denkall, Tornel are not bunk labs, not underground labs. In some aspects you have to look at the Mexican economy right now -- it's not good. Unemployment in that country is very high. Employees in good companies do what they can to hold onto their job since they could easily be replaced. That holds true to the labs. If a worker performs poorly, using unsterile techniques, then that person is quickly replaced. People in these fields hold a great deal of respect for their positions.

As a chemist, I've worked in many labs, including pharmaceutical ones. It's not difficult to product sterile products. For liquid drugs, it's just a matter of running the solution through a certain guage filter and placing it in sterile vials. These are readily and cheaply available.

LOL ..come on man who are we kidding...tok is in biz to supply steroid users not fucking dogs or horses and there is big money in for them...just because they have a fucking dog on the box and claim its only for vet use...who are they kidding and how long before they get shut down?....there are NO fda guidelines they are following...there is nobody watching them make this shit...and how come all the complaints on this board are from these labs ?.....hey im not trying to bash them without reason, i just think you guys need to really think about what the hell you are using instead of how many mg their anavar is or how cheap the drugs are...

but hey its your bodies years down the road you may wished you used the quailty stuff...

just a thought

Like I said, Ttokkyo makes many, many more products than just steroids. That is only a small portion of their operation. I also asked you to refer to their website, which sounds like you didn't.

Due to Mexican distribution regulations, or lack thereof, I don't think Ttokkyo is concerned with who purchases their products, but rather that they're sold. If people were unhappy with their products, they wouldn't be bought again -- and we know that doesn't happen.

I think you're just sensitized to the posts of people getting "infections" -- most of which are not -- and identifying it with Mexican gear. They have no idea what an infection or abcess is.

If people were unhappy with their products, they wouldn't be bought again -- and we know that doesn't happen. >>>>>>>>

LOL gymrat...who are buying these drugs?

bodybuilders with limited funds....limited access to getting gear.....young guys who dont know what the fuck they are doing in the first place....and you think if they were unhappy they wouldnt buy it again?..i have to say bullshit...most (not all) but most guys only care about how easy it is to get...how over dosed they are and how cheap it is....oh and if im going to look bigger in the morning....you could send me a case of their and the rest of the labs we talked about for free and i would drop them right in the trash...

if tok is so up and up then why do they have to lie ..instead of a mastiff on the box why dont they just say testosterone for usage in humans?

just debating with you my friend..nothing personal

Fact is, I already answered all your questions you just stated in my above posts.

If a product did cause me an infection, do you think I would use it again? Do you think anyone would use a product again that gave them an infection? I'd say no.

Broval has a history of being underdosed and dirty, I use Ttoykko products now , and I will compare them with any so called human grade drug. There Deca has to be the best ever produced. You do not always have to pay a arm and a leg to get quality products. Otherwise everyone would sware by Muscle Tech and EAS.

I can't argue that Vet AS are better than human grade AS.

I do both!! never done rugby, steris, upjohn or btg.

I've used zambon and shering products. as well as brovel, TT, denkall, and ganabol.
I think it's great gear!!
Most of the times I opt for vet AS over human AS bc they are less counterfeited. Most of the people dealing this stuff are not the most trustworthy individuals. this is a sketchy business.

To the rest of us... goes the crumbs. I guess we're just a whole bunch of under achievers. I THINK NOT!!!

MOD, you are very fortunate to have access, money or experience to know/get the "good stuff" ~whatever the case is. however, don't knock VEt AS. Millions are doing them and are getting great results and their money's worth.

Top Bottom