Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My friend shot 2cc's of cyp and 1cc of deca....serious infection!!

Re: Re: Re: My friend shot 2cc's of cyp and 1cc of deca....serious infection!!

DocJ said:

which one of those is a "backyard lab?" Mr. Freely might be one but I don't think Brovel or Ttokkyo qualify to be in that same catagory.

um you dont think ttokkyo is a "what i call " a backyard lab?....anything with a dog or horse on the box i will pass on...i bet if you had a chance to vist their lab you would never touch their shit again..

jrodssb said:
master of defense- thanks for your words of wisdom...

I really need to get with high class gear!!
what do you recomend?? I've been rolling a dice up my for so long now that I'm really starting to get concerned.

you are 100% right!!

human grade..U.S or European labs.....i have and never would take any vet or any of these underground counterfeit labs...but hey thats just me...

by the way do any of you guys drink the water when you go to mexico?....but you will use their AAS......

odd

just got word from my friend... holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the surgeon injected 3cc's of novacane. then proceded to take out roughly 10cc's of puss and blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then opened it and put a gauze inside to dry it up.

the DR said that he either hit a blood vessel or he cut himself do to shaking or unecessary movement with the needle. and he still has to take antibiotics!!

I have to go by this poor guy lunch!! he's got be hurting!!! wow!!
:bawling:

MOD,

What brands do you recommend? I can't tell just by looking at my source's list which brands are European/US human grade.

Thanks... Rhino

it depends on what drug...

here are a few:

test:
upjohn
rugby
steris
schering

anavar:
btg

primo:
schering

winstrol depot:

zambon

on a side note i can see it now....shit i just dropped 10cc of deca on the floor...ah just scrape up what you can and put it in the vial..we at these underground labs waste nothing...a little dirt on the floor wont hurt these muscle heads:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: My friend shot 2cc's of cyp and 1cc of deca....serious infection!!

M.O.D said:

um you dont think ttokkyo is a "what i call " a backyard lab?....anything with a dog or horse on the box i will pass on...i bet if you had a chance to vist their lab you would never touch their shit again..

gotcha, you didn't really clarify yourself in the first post though. i still wouldn't call those two "backyard" but that doesn't mean that i use those products, i think Brovel is crap...haven't made up my mind on Ttokkyo yet.

M.O.D., I really have to disagree with you here...

First of all, Ttokkyo makes products for other countries, besides Mexico. If fact, you'll see their stuff in veterinary clinics in the US soon. If that's the case, then their products have to meet FDA regulations -- and there's no difference between vet and human grade gear.

Ttokkyo is NOT an underground lab. They make many, many more products that just steroids. In fact, that's a very small portion of their operation. Just check out their website and you can see all the products they make. (www.ttokkyo.com.mx)

Schering and Organon products are also produced in Mexico (among other countries). Why don't you have a problem with those?

The only exception I would put on the list is Brovel. This is a company that has openly admitted to having problems in the past -- placing wrong drugs in vials, possible unsterile conditions, etc. They put a black-eye on the entire Mexican pharmaceutical market for years. With the advent of Denkall, Tornel, and Ttokkyo, Brovel had to clean up their act, although I would still hesistate to use their products.

This friend of jrodssb could have had many issues with the injection that we don't know about. We weren't there when the injection happened, so you can't lay blame purely on the products. Thousands have used these products, myself included, with no issue whatsoever.

gymrat,

i can only base this on my own experience (20+ years) and what im seeing on this board..it blows my mind how many people i see getting infections, lumps, burning ect ect...and it seems they are using ip,tok,denk, brov,ton ect.... and as for schering and organon im quite sure they are under tight regulations ....

you state that tok is not an underground lab..well that may be true but they also dont have strict guidelines they have to follow and i would bet my last dollar the process they are using to make these drugs is far from being sterile.....i know what im saying will not be popular here since it seems most of you guys are using this shit but you really need to think about what your putting in your bodies..its bad enough we are taking this shit but why put yourself at even more risk using these bunk labs...to save a few bucks?

fuck that

Top Bottom