Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any Testomonials on Russian Dbol?

I did the pink ones (Anabol) not long ago. I did just three a day (one every 8 hours) and my strength went up quite a bit just from 15mg a day. I used them to kick start my cycle with Sustanon, as it takes a while for the Sust to kick in. It's good stuff.

ok bro here goes , they are the thais .. they are real good , they work better than ref b and they are preety good price to .. i wouldnt trade a 20 cc bottle of winny for it .. keep the winny and stack it with the thais .. you will see good results , good luck bro

Wildthing,

Thanks for the response. But I can't do the winny it KILLS my joints. So it is either trade the winny off for the dbol or let my wife get a darker mustache from it. :D

Do they always come in a bottle? The dude said they are push out tabs kinda like a Spiropent Clen packaging.

curling said:
Do they always come in a bottle? The dude said they are push out tabs kinda like a Spiropent Clen packaging.

Your dude is wrong. They come in tubs of 1000. Sounds like your supplier either doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground, or is trying to bullshit you. I've used them before but prefer Russians. And I would NOT trade a bottle of winny for 200 tabs. The most I'd pay for 200 tabs of dbol is $130 and that's pushing it...

When you see them post decribing them in all details. Even better get a pic up here. Next to Deca D-bol is the second most faked grear. And the D-bol with the Ganbol like pic on it, dog, and horse. Don't know much about them, but they're supposed to be for real. These right?:

I have 200 russian d-bol in transit, will let you know how effective they are in about one month from today.

Good to read the positive posts.

Russians are white, the pink ones you are talking about are Thai. The both work great, and are most oftened packaged in a ziplock bag, unless you order 1000.

go read the post "pink thai dbol"

i'll save you a trip and recap~

quote" HOOOOLLLYYY SHII!!!1111tttt!!!!!!" unquote

dude I was certain by the 4th tab. had nothing else but arimidex inside at that point and when I hit the weights today...I'll just say it was game time.

went ahead and jabbed a CC of EQ, and a CC of CYP later on ohhh maan its On now. needin' to jab again thursday.

you'll be pleased I am sure. these are even more stout than the naps, IMPO

Top Bottom