Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Expierienced Clenbuterol Users Only

SUST-MAN

the reason i say expierienced....is because i dont want the average clen user to respond. i know that many people say that clen must be tapered up and down....BUT..

i know many people who only taper on the way up...let me explain...

days:

pills:

right after the end of the cycle.....go on an ECA stack....so that you dont gain anything...
do this for 2 weeks....then hit another clen cycle..

does anyone know if this is effective...i know that clen is not effective after week 3, thats why my cycles are only 3 weeks long...

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

curious also on the best way to cycle the stuff. know you need to taper up so you dont give yourself a massive headache or some shit but was also wondering if tapering down was neccessary.

the headaches come at the beginning....for the first 4-5 days....after that, you can take as many as you want...there are no headaches....at least, not for me.

it sucks...you'll have a 5 day headache.....but what the hell...gotta do what ya gotta do!

you do have to taper down....if you dont follow it up with eca....but i am 99% sure that no tapering is necessary if eca is being used..

thats odd...
most people do 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,8,7,6,5,4,3,2 over a 14 day cycle....
this way your body doest go into shock without the clen and pack on pounds....
tapering gets you off gradually....

Top Bottom