Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding Sust to Deca cycle

Anagy22

What is the best way to run Sust with my 8 week Deca cycle? I just want to take enough to avoid Deca dick and not run it throughout the whole cycle, mainly because I am very prone to the sides of Test (hence why I planned on a Deca only cycle). Would it be better to take the Sust at 250mg during the first half or second half of the cycle? Is it a good idea to take 250mg of sust every other week? I am prone to Gyno. I suppose this means I have to add Nolva (to prevent gyno from the sust) to the 2.5mg of Bromo I plan to take everyday (to prevent Deca gyno)? Any advice guys? Id appreciate it.

I would say 250mg EW would be fine and I doubt 250mg a week would cause gyno.you could take aromasin @ half tab E3D will be sufficient to prevent gyno issues. I suggest aromasin over Nolva.

Good Luck

500mg Sus a week and you're golden. Have l-dex and nolva on hand. Cyp or Enan would be a better choice IMO. 10 weeks might do ya better on both.

No less than 250mg/week or you're just wasting your money. Personally I wont use sust if I cant go with 500-750mg/week.

I have the same kind of problem with tren. But I use a minimum of 500mg a week sus and 50mg a day of proviron. I love it when they say "Oh your so big."

Top Bottom