Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testosterone replacement

I'd like to know what you guys think are suitable dosages for test replacement therapy and how it should be cycled. If you could point me to any links I would truly appreciate it.

I think you may need to see endrocoligist (spelling ?) for
test. Keep in mind that it can and will bring up your
cholosterol level (bad kind) and reduce the good kind. So if your gonna go long term your best to see your Dr.

How old are you? What do you intend to do? If you gonna use test, bear in mind that if it is a aging problem
you may run the risk of prostate cancer.

So if your needing blood test go and find out what your
natural level is first. If it is low, then he can figure it out for you.

Test. Replacement

I just began test. repl. I had My annual physical and my test was 270 in range from 240 - 850. I asked my Dr. For script for Androgel. He felt I didn't need it. I found LifeSpanLongevity.com. I had My lab reports (psa .84), filled out medical questioneer on line and was approved. I decided to take their Transdermal cream, which comes with an applicator and is rubbed on twice a day. # mos. supply was $300 and injectable HCG is taken for 10 days after cream runs out. This gets your own test pumping again. Another 4 days of nothing and the the cycle begins again. Dose is 200mgs. You can also get test cypionate(? spell) injectable. This outfit will also tell you a lab near you if you need the blood work. Once Approved I had it the next day. :)

Replacement

Wrong term. You're young according to your profile. Your test levels are probably OK. Personally I've had problems with testosterone injectables and patches. I always got the best results when I was young with Deca, Dianabol, and Anavor. Anadrol-50 made me big too, but it made my muscles so congested that they didn't seem to want to work properly. I tried Testoderm last year(a low dose patch). All I got was a bad case of Rosacea by the end of the 1 month cycle. It took a month of Metrogel to get rid of that. My test levels weren't even low when I began. I just thought I'd try it out. From what I've experienced I'd say that anabolics seemed to work best when I was young. As I aged they made me more susceptable to injury. Pushing too hard, running to fast, etc. But I wouldn't even want to recommend anything for you. Everyones different. I've always been my own guinea pig. You can read a lot of opinions, but in the end you have to come up with your own solution of how much to use and how long to cycle.
Besides that a lot of this stuff is not as readily available as it was 2 decades ago. The FDA put their foot down and made it 'schedule' stuff. My doc will give me all the test I want. Injects, patchs, gel, but none of the stuff like Deca that is more anabolic than androgenic. I figure it's a population control method. Test will probably drive you to a much earlier grave than Deca.

Oh by the way I'm a 'Paranoid Schizophrenic'. So don't give me any credibility.

It's not for me...I'm not replacing...I'm cycling (on 900mg this week...maybe more next week hehe). The question was for my stepfather. He's 54. He always feels like shit and is very out of shape. He always depressed and doesn't feel well. I thought that perhaps he should go for test replacement, and GH. I know I feel better when I'm pumped full of test (except on this cycle I get fuckin' tonsilitis). Anyhow...your thoughts and advice are appreciated. I'm not interested in gels or patches or anything...just injectable test. What doses and should it be cycled or should clomid/HCG just be taken to keep the balls from shrinking? Thanks for the help.

Not Sure

I'm not sure about the test. Only did it once 25 years ago. I was getting an injection once a week. I don't remember the dosage. I was a dumb shit(still am) back then and left that up to the doctor. I always found Deca and at least one oral to be most effective.

I don't even remember the dosages of the HCG anymore. Just that I mixed the white powder with the sterile water and injected it with a 22 gauge needle in the front of the thigh every 5 days for the last 10 days of my cycles and 10 days after I stopped the cycle. I usually ran my cycles for 50 days.

But your step father sounds like a typical 54 year old. If he doesn't work out, rest, and eat right it probably isn't going to do him a lot of good anyway. There are a lot of things that go on in the body as it ages. He's probably already passed his theoretical half-life. In men it's usually determined by Male Pattern Baldness or some other physical marker. If nature prevailed I'd have been dead 15 years ago. Anabolics and the like don't have the same effect on the aging male as they do on someone in the prime of life. GH is another scary matter. Never used it. But I doubt that growth hormone is very selective about it's receptor sites. All kind of benign matter(tumors) might increase in size.

At his age it's all just a guessing game at best. ECA, Ritalin, etc., make me feel good. Like getting high on speed. Combats depression. Prescription anti-depressants 'cook' the brain. Really slow people down over time. We have one around here that drools. They change her meds periodically when tardive dyskenetia(sp) or the likes sets in. Then she's chirping like some kind of chipmunk all day.

I don't give any advice to people that I know personally. You never know when someone will conk out based on something you told them and before you know it the cops are charging you with 'manslaughter' or someone else is suing you.

The internet is OK though. I'm just one of the other nuts out here spouting BS. And nobodies going to believe anyone with a name like 'Booger'.

Top Bottom