Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca caused some hairloss...

buckwheat1

Well to the age old question of can Deca cause hairloss. The answer would be yes.

I have used deca in two cycles now. After around week 8, I started to notice the changes in my hair. The first time this came right about the time I ended my cycle and continued for as much as 4 weeks before it stabilized and then improved over the next 3 months back to normal.

My cycle this time is longer than 8 weeks and I am seeing the same thing. I never really notice any real shedding, but I do recede at the hairline by about 1/2 inch on the right side and only 1/4 inch on the left side. I also think that the hair diameter becomes smaller. Because start notice that my hair will lay down after blow drying instead of naturally spiking up.

I am not to worried about it because it really does look that bad and from past experience it grew back quickly.

I used a regiment of 5% minoxdil w/retin A. This keeps my hair in shape even though I only use it before bedtime and even then I skip days from time to time.

I also added some 2% spiro but I was very inconsistent and probably didn't use it 2/3 of the time.

I also posted early on in the cycle that Deca caused an increase in libido. The libido decreased towards the end but a no point did I have any issues with function.

I would almost start to think that somehow the Deca was test, but the first time I used QV and the second time BL deca. Both have good reputations.

that's why I just sold a bottle of QV Deca 300 to a friend,
sure I wanted to use it myself, but who needs Deca dick or
the hair loss, not me...

anyway, he got a good deal and I got my money back,
so everyone wins...

Anyway, there are some gear that is made for humans and is
not so bad on the hairline ( primobolan ), so you might be
happier with that.

Peace

Deca is the easiest steroid on your hairline. Its one of the biggest selling points with me.

poantrex said:
Ehh, primo is pretty bad on the hairline.

Not really even if you are prone to MPB. Primo is not actually a DHT, it's really a DHB or a DHT derviative. DHT derivates haven't been shown to be too bad on the hairline. I searched for studies that contradicted this but couldn't find any. I did however come across a plethora of evidence that shows how excess levels of DHT can cause hairloss but that's a fairly well established fact. Case in point, this study:

J Dermatol Sci. 2004 Feb;34(1):11-6. Related Articles, Links

Comparative studies on level of androgens in hair and plasma with premature male-pattern baldness.

Bang HJ, Yang YJ, Lho DS, Lee WY, Sim WY, Chung BC.

Bioanalysis and Biotransformation Research Center, Korea Institute of Science and Technology, PO Box 131, Cheongryang, Seoul 130-650, South Korea.

BACKGROUND: It is well known that male-pattern baldness (MPB) is not started from occipital, but frontal or scalp of head. We can assume that distribution of androgenic steroids is different for each region of the head. OBJECTIVE: We hypothesize that the levels of androgenic steroids are different not only between vertex hair with MPB and controls but also between occipital hair with MPB and controls. Moreover, we want to search for the biochemical indicator in plasma and hair sample (baldness: 22, non-baldness: 13) obtained from dermatology of medical center. After then, we desire to present fundamental data regarding diagnosis, medical cure, and prevention for premature MPB. METHODS: After hair and plasma were hydrolyzed, and then extracted with organic solvent. To assess androgenic steroids levels, we used gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) system in selected ion monitoring mode. RESULTS: The level of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and the ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone (T/E ratio) in vertex hair from premature baldness subjects were higher than in the sample of non-baldness subjects (P<0.001, 0.001), whereas the levels of androgens in occipital hair from the same baldness group were not different. In addition, we discovered the levels of DHT, testosterone, and DHT/T ratio in plasma from premature MPB were higher than in those of control subjects (P<0.001, 0.001, 0.005). CONCLUSION: We verified that the distribution of androgenic steroids is unlike in various regions of individual subjects. Moreover, the increased DHT/T ratio in balding plasma indirectly confirms the high activity of 5alpha-reductase type II.

PMID: 14757277 [PubMed - in process]

no1special said:
that's why I just sold a bottle of QV Deca 300 to a friend,
sure I wanted to use it myself, but who needs Deca dick or
the hair loss, not me...

anyway, he got a good deal and I got my money back,
so everyone wins...

happier with that.

Peace

Deca is very low androgenic substance. It is not known to cause hairloss. The Deca dick can occur to some but I did not have this problem and it actual improved everything including libido, erections, and even quicker orgasim.

The truth is that if I had the hair density of when I was younger, I would probably never notice that my hair had thinned out a bit.

I am just finishing up my cycle now. Around 3-4 months I am going to do an Anavar cycle for 8 weeks at 50mg/day. Well wee how that effects my hairline.

I actually have full cycle worth of primo that I haven't used. One of the reasons was because of the reported hair loss.

no1special said:
happier with that.

Peace

Deca IS made for humans bro. Just because you buy vet brand dosent mean that it is not made for humans. Primobolan is alright on the hairline, but not as friendly as Deca.

Top Bottom