Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol or deca

IrishHandGrenade

I am going to be starting my first cycle need some advice. I only have winstrol and deca available to me. I would like to gain 10-20 lbs of lean muscle while maybe trimming down a bit. Which would be a better choice? Would stacking the two give me good results? Any advice would be great.

Thanks

Both of then together would be a good stack. But, you may want to add in some test b/c deca can be suppressive. Also, think of PCT as well. What is your training history? Your stats currentlt, diet? The more info you can give, the better advice you'll recieve.

r_s, I think he said he ONLY has winny and deca available to him. Should be a good stack tigger, but if this is your first AS cycle why dont you just run the deca alone and see how you react to it, try a few compounds by themselves first before you start stacking, you will be better able to find out how each affects you and what kinda sides you will get. I know not too many would agree but you can put some good, clean muscle on with a cycle of deca. What kind of dosages were you thinking of running? You should also look into PCT, hope you can also get your hands on that stuff...

Just found out I can get just about anything I want, so I'm thinking about sustanon 250 and either winny or dbol. I want to stay pretty lean so I'm thinking maybe winny. What do you guys think? What would be a good moderate stack? I dont want to get crazy.

Thanks

sust 250 at 500mg a week for 12 weeks, 300mg winny a week for weeks 2-10, would be good first run. make sure you look into pct beforeyou do anything else.

powerhouse 48 said:
sust 250 at 500mg a week for 12 weeks, 300mg winny a week for weeks 2-10, would be good first run. make sure you look into pct beforeyou do anything else.

ditto

TheRide said:
Both of then together would be a good stack. But, you may want to add in some test b/c deca can be suppressive. Also, think of PCT as well. What is your training history? Your stats currentlt, diet? The more info you can give, the better advice you'll recieve.

A lot of good replies out there tonight.

After An Accident My Weight Has Gone Up And Now With A Steady Diet I Want To Lose The Excess And Beef Up Again, A Bloke I Used To Work Out With Has Suggested A Mix Of- Winstrol, Testosterone Enanate And Nandrolone Decanote.
I Would Like To Know If This Would Be Good Or Bad. Any Advice Would Be Appreciated.

you could use t.enanthate with any of these,and you will gtt great results...
also dbol & deca cycle is very good...

Top Bottom