Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Golden Triangle EQ AND DECA

Mavy said:
No shit eh? I do agree ... if you want to use IP gear, the less hands that it passes through, the better.

Your a Canuck living in China? What are you doing over there bro? Did you make the move to dine on the fine powders and raw materials over there? hehehe

Mavy
Mavy,
I came over here in March of 2000. I was in the middle of a lay-off from training, but after a yr or so I got back in the gym. By then my mandarin was pretty solid too so I was able to source locally for supps. It's been 4 yrs now and I'm still loving it.
I make it back to the Toronto area once or twice every yr.

regards

Juice Authority said:
That's prpobably why they are rebottling their gear under different labels. Sort of like a fresh start. IP doesnt have the best rep but they've been around the longest. It would be easier for them to rebottle under a different name that doesn't have such a checkered past.

I agree completely. But its still good to know about this. If I were him, I would completely wipe the IP name clear and start fresh. A few labs do this. I believe that Quest is the old LFC.

Anyways, its good to know.

I'll try to find out some more boys. I know of another lab that IP was labelling under; it was Shanghai Labs. There are also numerous UG labs in the Cali area who are rebottling. Not a bad thing, just a way for you bros to get your shit.

dali said:
Mavy,
I came over here in March of 2000. I was in the middle of a lay-off from training, but after a yr or so I got back in the gym. By then my mandarin was pretty solid too so I was able to source locally for supps. It's been 4 yrs now and I'm still loving it.
I make it back to the Toronto area once or twice every yr.

regards

Cool bro. Sounds like quite the experience. Must be quite an eye-opener. I guess I know who is in the loop for things in that part of the world. hehehe.

I almost wonder if hubei is re-packaged IP gear. I have used the var before and liked it. If so ... someone went through a lot of trouble to package that shit. Looks very professional. Kinda sounds like IP runs the show a little over there.

Mavy

Mavy said:
Cool bro. Sounds like quite the experience. Must be quite an eye-opener. I guess I know who is in the loop for things in that part of the world. hehehe.

I almost wonder if hubei is re-packaged IP gear. I have used the var before and liked it. If so ... someone went through a lot of trouble to package that shit. Looks very professional. Kinda sounds like IP runs the show a little over there.

Mavy

IP = Chinese mafia

I've done some research into the Hubei Huangshi Nanshang Pharmaceutical Co. and you know what I came up with? Absolutely nothing so I guess that answers your inquiry. Between me, my local bodybuilding friends and other people in the pharmaceutical trade we couldn't find one company in Hubei province that make oxandrolone in tablet form.

dali said:
I've done some research into the Hubei Huangshi Nanshang Pharmaceutical Co. and you know what I came up with? Absolutely nothing so I guess that answers your inquiry. Between me, my local bodybuilding friends and other people in the pharmaceutical trade we couldn't find one company in Hubei province that make oxandrolone in tablet form.

How about them apples....

I remember searching on the web for hubei before, and it only brought up bodybuilding forums.

Fuck ... those hubeis werent cheap either.... BUT IP GEAR IS. grrrr!!

I would say its a sage bet. I wonder how involved the guy is in the powder business.

I've tryed to pry into IP's business, but I don't want to end up in the bottom of a river if you know what I mean.

Top Bottom