Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Golden Triangle EQ AND DECA

flexed1

Elite Mentor
Platinum
well my good freind on the West Coast is taking his first cycle of GT products. This freind was all about QV. Anyway long story short he said this stuff rocks. He is seeing vascualrity and hardness and has put on about 10 lean pounds. Think he has been on about 4 1/2 weeks. He did mention he has sore nipples so he added some Nolvadex. he said no pain with or after injections and gives it two thumbs up.

GET THE FUCK OUTTA TOWN!!!

Are you kidding me dali?

I know that IP sells "jugs", which are large volumes of juice. I guess these could easily be re-bottled with new stickers on them.

I have never used GT, but for some reason, it has just lost a lot of appeal to me all of a sudden.

dali said:
are you aware that GT products are rebottled IP gear

Really? Is this a rumor or a fact? Anyway, Ive heard IP's quality improved recently.

I wouldn't kid you bro. From on canuck to another there are numerous so-called underground labs out there that are rebottling gear. It just makes more sense to go right to the source.

I have heard the same thing JA, but it is still a scam of sorts. IP has fucked up on numerous occasions, whats to say it wont ever happen again?

Yeah guys, this is something that's been going on for a while now. IP gear has greatly improved. For a guy whose been around as long as him he's not gonna offer bad products although some of his stuff was underdosed in the past.

No shit eh? I do agree ... if you want to use IP gear, the less hands that it passes through, the better.

Your a Canuck living in China? What are you doing over there bro? Did you make the move to dine on the fine powders and raw materials over there? hehehe

Mavy

Mavy said:
I have heard the same thing JA, but it is still a scam of sorts. IP has fucked up on numerous occasions, whats to say it wont ever happen again?

That's prpobably why they are rebottling their gear under different labels. Sort of like a fresh start. IP doesnt have the best rep but they've been around the longest. It would be easier for them to rebottle under a different name that doesn't have such a checkered past.

Ya. Underdosing I can live with, at least its not harmful. People getting dbol when they are told it is Anavar is a little different, and people going to the hospital from injections? I have used the guys winny and had great luck with it. Supposedly the winny is his "claim to fame", but as things stand right now, I have no need to try his injects and would not go out of my way to buy some.

Top Bottom