Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thai dbol tests

i was hoping to get some advise here.sending to a lab would be out of the question and a waste of time and money for just a few hundred pills. anyone else????

Do a search on dbol.Im sure theres a few threads that invlolve testing the dbol with battery acid.

i did a search and a few guys were fighting over who was right and wrong?? anyone else or i guess ill keep searching?

do they taste bitter like asprin? if yes, then that is good

do they crush to powder if you press with your thumb? if yes, that is bad

yes they taste bad and no they dont crush.thanks DR.L they seem to past those 2 tests.the reason i was asking this is because 2 of the 3 batches have the symbol on them,one batch seems more faded, and the other just has a score going through it.i wasnt sure ...thanks again guys.

There is not REAL way to test them without sending to a lab...
All the little "tests" out there have so many flaws that nothing is full proof..

Best bet is just to have lots of trust in the source they came from...(if you don't have that then maybe you should consider getting a new source...)

Term is right, these "tests" are all nonsense.

Although I am curious as to what's supposed to happen when you put them in battery acid.

Top Bottom