Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Tren and Deca together the ultimate sex drive killer?

Heavy Duty

Entering a part of my cycle where deca and tren will be used together. I have never had a problem when using one or the other but in conjunction with eachother is this the ultimate sex drive killer?

Actually coming off test so it would just be the tren at 75ed and deca 400 weekly. Thats what kind of worries me. The test will still be in my system (enanthate but no more is going in.

HD,

Hope your running some anti-e with that cycle. I just finished something similar, although my dosages were a little higher and im fighting a little bit of gyno right now. Mixing deca with the tren is what did it for me. I was never prone to gyno taking them seperately. Just a heads up !

bigmk said:
HD,

Hope your running some anti-e with that cycle. I just finished something similar, although my dosages were a little higher and im fighting a little bit of gyno right now. Mixing deca with the tren is what did it for me. I was never prone to gyno taking them seperately. Just a heads up !

Anti-E's wont do it since deca and tren dont aromatize into estrogen. The gyno is progesterone related. So you will most defintely want to look into some bromo since both are at the top when it comes to progesterone production. Winstrol will also block progesterone related gyno to some degree. Good Luck!

I have been runnning Nolva even though I am not really gyno sensitive ( I have run high doses of test with no anti-e's when I was younger and dumber) but have yet to even experience sensitive nips. I plan on grabbin some Bromo.

Thanks for the help guys.

Heavy D Tren with Deca is a no-no!!!!Im sure others will chime in to expain it to you. I am not sure of the excact reason but that in posts in the past it is highly discouraged!!I believe it is due to progesterone overload.

Deca and Tren is both known to shut down your own test production, so you would want to stack test along with those 2, if you are doing a cykle.

Deca is traceable up to 18 months in your blood system, and tren can have some pretty severe sides.. Thats about it..

Anti-E's wont do it since deca and tren dont aromatize into estrogen. The gyno is progesterone related. So you will most defintely want to look into some bromo since both are at the top when it comes to progesterone production. Winstrol will also block progesterone related gyno to some degree. Good Luck!

ba-da-boom winner-winner chicken dinner!

Everyone says tren and deca is a no no. But theres alot of people succesfully running the two together. I would definately want some test in there too. and if your somone really prone to prog sides i dont think id mess with the combo. But if your one of those people that can take anything and hardly get any sides your propably fine if you take some cabor, and adex.
I know HAYEZ is a big fan of deca/tren. Im alittle afraid to try cause im super gyno prone. But everyones different. If i wasnt gyno prone id def do it.

Top Bottom