Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jogging and using dbol???????

Im using dbol and I run like 3x's a week. But I dont run anywhere near 3miles. The pumps dont bother me when I run. But man, I messed around and did deadlifts the other week...OMG!!! I was in so much pain I could hardly drive home from the gym. Thats the last deadlift I'll be doing for a little while.

xonic2xonic2 said:
Why does dbol cause such pumps, apparantly more than other steroids?

The back pumps you experience is a result of water retention in all 3 heads of your Erector Spinae.

You do get it with other steroids, I got it with Deca. Just not as bad or as quick as dbol. It starts working building muscle and adding water very fast. Even the quick increase in tissue growth can cause the pumps.

I get hella jaw pumps on test too. For a massive jaw, subway's the way to go. Actually I can't use dbol any more cause my hair sheds so amazingly fast. Damn shame.

I have done it, too. My calves swell up pretty bad. I was on Fina, too, and they had veins sticking out everywhere. It looks cool, maybe for a photo shoot, but the pain is pretty intense.

Anytime Im on anything I get horrible Sheen pumps.
But hey it could be high blood presure or liver or kidney pain so Im not complaining

Sartan

Top Bottom