Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jogging and using dbol???????

galaxy

The thought of the back pumps just scare me! Has anyone jogged and used dbol at the same time? Id like to hit up some dbol, but I have been running 2 or 3 miles five times a week. I just think the running and dbol together would cripple me!

damn you trying lean up even more ?{USA's ?}...d-bol will not help matters any..can you imagine the lower back pump...ouch

I will tell you this, I play in a flag football league in the fall. I was running dbol at the time at the beginning of the season. By the end of the 1st quarter, playing wide reciever the lower back pumps were so bad I could barely stand up, I had to go to the side line and lay flat on my back for about 30 mins until it started to feel just a little better. I had to bullshit everyone by telling them I pulled something. Horrible Horrible pain.

I've tried this. My back didn't give me a problem, its my calves that make me have to stop. While on D-bol I could only run for about 8-10 min. and I thought my calves were going to explode!!!

Dude scrap that thought ... but dont scrap the dbol.

Running and dbol just dont mix. If you dont get the lower back pumps, you will get leg pumps. That is what did it for me. I tried running, and it leterally felt like your legs were growing like the increible hulk and so much that they would almost just seize up on you. Dont worry about the running so much conentrate on eating while taking it. THe mass gains are definately worth it.

Mavy

Dbol can raise your blood pressure. I thought you had some heart condition.

Speaking of pumps, ever try to eat a subway sandwich on dbol?

Singleton said:
Dbol can raise your blood pressure. I thought you had some heart condition.

Speaking of pumps, ever try to eat a subway sandwich on dbol?

This is nothing. Try eating beef jerky.

psychedout said:
This is nothing. Try eating beef jerky.

lol Why?? What are you guys talking about? Please tell me you guys arent getting "face pumps"? hahaha. Some guys truely do have a "muscle face" though hahaha. Look at Dorian Yates. Those face muscles sure got a good workout. Must have been eating lots of beef jerky when juicing!

Mavy

Top Bottom