Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Must read: clomid got my testosterone to 1200!

Anakin

Lab results after 28 days on clomid (100mg for 10 days and 50mg afterwards):
Total testosterone: 1204
Free testosterone: 549 ("normal" is only up to 270ish!)
LH: 5
FSH: 5

Everyone on the board is probably sick of hearing my story, but I think this is definite proof that clomid works wonders for at least some people. Fortunately, I got zero sides from it: no moodiness, acne, or sight problems.

As you can see, my testosterone is waaaay higher than it ever was, and free testosterone is twice above the normal range. I must say that I've been taking avena sativa at 2.25 grams a day and muira puama at 1.5 grams a day, so that probably lowers SHBG.

My PCT also included hcg for 9 days, a total of 4500iu, and nolvadex at one pill a day for the first 12 days (just to make sure the hcg didn't cause gyno). The high test from the lab results is definitely not from the hcg, because hcg was only included at the beginning AND most importantly LH and FSH are way higher than my normal values (and hcg is suppressive).

I don't know how clomid works and frankly I'm not sure I care all that much. I have a lot of respect for many of Nelson Montana's opinions, but I think this shows he was dead wrong about clomid.

I guess I can do another cyle as long as I have clomid at hand :)

Natural lab results BEFORE FIRST CYCLE (approximations, don't have exact numbers):
Total test: 420
Free test: ?
LH: 1.3 or 1.1
FSH: 1.3 or 1.1

My blood test on January 6, exactly 1 month after my cycle ended:
testosterone: 87 (yes, on a 245-1000 range)
free test: 24 (8-27 range)
estrogen: less than 20 (not detectable below 56)
LH: NOT DETECTABLE
FSH: NOT DETECTABLE
prolactin: not detectable
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295110

GODDAMN thats a whole lotsa testosterone.

Good for you bro, im happy for you, i got a buttload of clomid and hoping to use it.

This being my second cycle, as on first i didnt have clomid and tried bringing my boys back with Herbs (that didnt work out well)

Im glad to see you did well, but tell me how did you use HCG, like 1,500 iu's e3d or what?

I used hcg for 9 days: day 1 750iu, day 2 750iu, day 3 nothing, repeat...
So the total was 4500iu... I planned to use 500iu per day, but without slin pins it's kinda hard to get such a small quantity without wasting a lot.

The most impressive thing about it is that I started my PCT like about 2 months after my cycle ended, and lab results right before I started PCT showed that my test was barely up to 160ish and LH and FSH were both less than 1.

After your next cycle repeat the whole process without the clomid. Then you'll know for sure whether it was the clomid or not.

Last edited:
I've been saying this forever. CLOMID RULES!!! But for empirical purposes, report back bloodwork after your next cycle too.

Dial_tone said:
After your next cycle repeat the whole process without the clomid. Then you'll know for sure whether it was the clomid or not.

Dialtone, it has to be the clomid and here is why:

-I started PCT quite late, about 2 months after my cycle ended. One month after my cycle ended, I got blood work and there was ZERO recovery (LH and FSH totally suppressed). Right before I started PCT, or 2 months after my cycle ended, new bloodwork showed that testosterone was barely at 160ish and LH and FSH were both below 1. The huge changes in testosterone, LH, and everything else took place in only one month, and that was after seeing very little recovery prior to starting the use of clomid.
-Since it had to be one of the PCT drugs that worked the magic, I say it is cloimid because a)hcg helps temporarily and cosmetically but it won't bring LH and FSH up (it's suppressive right); and b)I only took nolvadex at 1 pill a day for 12 days, to make sure hcg didn't give me gyno.
-Notice that testosterone after clomid is 3 times my normal (pre-cycle) level and LH and FSH are 5 times higher. I think it's crazy, but it's true.

Soon after starting clomid, I noticed my nuts were much fuller/heavier, and libido has been very good. I'm talking about random boners all day, and the best thing about it is that I just got back from spring break so I was able to bang 4 girls in 2 weeks :)

Thanks for the replies, I just wanted to share this because I'm happy and I think more people should post bloodwork -it's the only solid proof.

Mr. Black said:
So Anakin how's the libido? Also what did your prolactin stabilize at?

The doctor just gave me the results over the phone, and I asked about prolactin and she said she couldn't find it. Either she didn't include it in the lab analysis, or those results are still not in.

Top Bottom