Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural Testosterone boosters...

Sebass67

Ok...i can't take gear cuz i play university ball but what could i take to increase my test levels naturally?

Now i need specifics...i mean...there are apparently a ton of types of avena...which one u try and which worked?

TRib...same...

Maca...

Others...

Help a bro out...I just squatted 530 at 290 and am feeling great but i just feel like i need an extra edge...

:chomp:

Zinc will increase natural test, Gaba is reported to boost Human Growth Hormone. Try eating ur own spunk. j/k :p

Last edited:
if they dont test that regularly you could probably get away with using Dianabol, as its only testable for about 3 days i think, and you could drink a load of apple juice and take a diuretic like aquaban if they call up a test. Or better still, use someone elses piss. I knew a lad that used to carry a bladder of piss about under his armpit case they called a test.

try this:
eat nuts like almonds and peanuts
shower with hot water the belly area
scream like a lion once or twice a day
do cardio every day
jack off once or twice a day
get head from two girls at the same time... hem works better with four or five
take a video of that and post it

well... that´s what worked for me.

PRoXoNEtAPiMpbitch said:
try this:
eat nuts like almonds and peanuts
shower with hot water the belly area
scream like a lion once or twice a day
do cardio every day
jack off once or twice a day
get head from two girls at the same time... hem works better with four or five
take a video of that and post it

well... that´s what worked for me.

ditto.

No source posting and no price posting read the newbie sticky at the top so i won't stomp you into the ground next time!
RADAR :lightning: :anvil: :lightning:

-Rich

googlepig said:
if they dont test that regularly you could probably get away with using Dianabol, as its only testable for about 3 days i think, and you could drink a load of apple juice and take a diuretic like aquaban if they call up a test. Or better still, use someone elses piss. I knew a lad that used to carry a bladder of piss about under his armpit case they called a test.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could look into using an anti-estrogen like aromadex or others to raise endogenous test. There is a article on this subject in the current issue of Muscular Development..

Diggs2 said:
Where can I purchase this Dianabol, oral or injectable? Specifics please!

Thanx in advance

-Rich

Bro, don't post looking for shit because you aren't going to find it on here. I would edit that post before the mods ass rape you.

Just stick around, read, and get educated on AAS. That is the best advice I can give you.

Top Bottom