Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Real vs Fake Zambon Winny (Winstrol) - Sedimentation Experiment

tholdren

Hey Everyone,

I have heard a lot of people on these boards talking about trying to determine if Zambon 1ml (50mg/mL) amps are real or fake based on the way the solution separates over time, and how much time is required for this.

However, most of the explanations are incomplete, and consist of non-specific statements. For example "if you leave it overnight, it should settle out nicely" or "if it doesn't settle out, then it's fake".

While I'm sure the writer know exactly what he means when he puts fingers to keyboard, he leaves the rest of us more confused than before the question was even posed.

With this in mind, I conducted a four day experiment in which I watched three Zambon Winstrol 1mL amps (50mg/mL) and recorded the level and rate of settling in the amp. The amps all had the ID "Lote: S013 Cad: 03/2007".

The results are as follows:

Time = 0:00hrs I shook all three amps until the white powder (sediment) was completely mixed with the clear liquid (solvent). Then I placed all three amps straight up on a level surface. Using a ruler, I measured from the bottom of the amp, to the top of the liquid (meniscus). The total height of liquid was 14.0mm (millimetres)

Time = 12:00hrs I had been checking the amps periodically prior to this, and noted as soon as the clear liquid (solvent) formed on top, it was always clear, never cloudy. After 12 hours, there was significant separation. The clear liquid (solvent) had a height of 6.0mm, and the white powder (sediment) had a height of 8.0mm, for a total height of 14.0mm (one would expect the total height of the solution to remain the same, so this was reassuring).

Time = 24:00hrs Further settling. The clear liquid was now the greater component of the solution. Clear liquid 8.5mm and white powder 5.5mm for a total height of 14.0mm

Time = 48:00hrs Further settling. Clear liquid 10.0mm and white powder 4.0mm for total height 14.0mm

Time = 72:00hrs Same result as 48:00hrs measurement. Clear liquid 10.0mm and white powder 4.0mm for total height 14.0mm.

Thus, it would seem that for Zambon Winstrol 1ml (50mg/mL) amps to settle completely, it takes 48 hours.

If anyone else has something productive to say regarding this experiment, I would really like to hear from you.

Thanks.

Top Bottom