Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High doses Deca (>600mg/wk)

madhacker

Can some one tell me the possible short term and long term (>12 weeks) side effects associated with high doses (>600mg/wk) Deca?

Thanks
Mad

madhacker said:
Can some one tell me the possible short term and long term (>12 weeks) side effects associated with high doses (>600mg/wk) Deca?

Thanks
Mad

Bloat = high bp

Deca Dick = limp noodle

Bear in mind these sides don't effect everybody to the same degree though.
helluva mass builder.

Deca dick, gyno, harder recovery after cycle just to name few.....but deca dick and gyno are rare cases...its a individual thing....so if u notice any of them ur basicly screwed.....plus they are harder to treat. U could throw in hcg, dostinex and winny to avoid the above sides. U can also use NPP instead of deca which is better than normal deca.

i did 600mg ,,around the 4th week and my nips started to hurt, it sucks b/c thats when i really felt the gear kick im, but i had to quit.

I dont think i'll go past 300 or 400mg

oh yeah,,i did it with 75mg tren 3x a week on top of that,,i guess i was over endulged with the progestrones.

I might go up from 400mg to 600mg for my next cycle but I wouldn't go over that. The sides seem to kick in hard at that level.

Top Bottom