Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spiropent (Clenbuterol)

javolic

Bro's i just received from a friend 2 bottles of Spiropent (Clenbuterol) Made in Colombia i never tryed before, im planning to start a cutting cycle for the next week ,but i want to learn more about it for example how to take it, how to combine with ( Winstrol or Primo) i don't know exactly...My friend told me that he combined one Spoon of Clenbuterol with 1 capsule of Xenadrine every Morning.

Any Suggestions will be very apreciated!!
Thanks!

Javolic what is the name for arimidex (letrozol), aromasin and femara (anastrozol)overthere in Mex. bro? I remember you from the spanish forums. I'm going to mex. in the border and I needed some of these anti aromatizers for my current cycle bro, I'm going to Benavidez Pharmacy that's where I get my Nolvadex and Omifin (clomid). But I went two weeks ago and I didn't find it, do you know what are the names for the ones that I mentioned.

Oh and by the way I've taken clen with t3 and it worked awsome, I would take it as a piramid like mon1,2,3,4,3,2,1 one week on and one week off and two t3 one in before breakfast and one at dinner.

if the clen is in a liquid for becarefull. It is clen but it is used as a cough medacin. I bought some when I was in mexico and I hated it. stick with the tabs

next time when you go downthere buy the spiropent or serophene those are much better I know which one you're talking about I hated it to I end it up giving it away to a friend of mine.

I don`t know bro,but in Mexico you can find whatever you want.
Remember Mexico Means -------> Steroid World!!!

Well this Spiropent it`s 100% Genuine Made by Laboratories and also for human consume not for cough dude!!!

Later!!!

i didn´t receive a good answer yet!!!

Thanks anyways but remember It's clenbuterol in liquid not tab!!!

cool javolic, I don't know about liquid dude like I said I didn't like it so I stick to the tablets though. I will try to find it (arimidex) though this week

Where can I buy some Spiro...?? for a good price..Please let me know..Also can I take Taurine with it to do it for 6 weeks straight?

Top Bottom