Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca real or fake

wildandcrazy

Deca yellow top - good or not ??

If these babies are fakes, they've taken conterfeiting to a whole new level.
What's your guess ?

From the pics I've seen, they seem to be real.
But expiry is printed on and not stamped ??
Are they supposed to be like that ?

Last edited:
try turning the metal tops, they should not turn. The should not hav crip marks underneath. The lote# and EXP should not be writtien in the same ink and should not be flat with the label.the labels shouldcome off easily and if all else fails, I know it sounds extreme but taste it. the tip of a pin should numb your tongue. You're better off with legit QV or Syngroup DEca which are both legit and 300mg/cc instead of 200mg/cc

NyJAY74 said:
try turning the metal tops, they should not turn. The should not hav crip marks underneath. The lote# and EXP should not be writtien in the same ink and should not be flat with the label.the labels shouldcome off easily and if all else fails, I know it sounds extreme but taste it. the tip of a pin should numb your tongue. You're better off with legit QV or Syngroup DEca which are both legit and 300mg/cc instead of 200mg/cc
Well, I'm 0 for 4. &not even 4 tips of a pin gave me the slightest numbing.

Do have have some similar info for primobolan that I could check ?
I really appreciate your help. Thank-you

the lot # is 395304 the same as the ones you had tested.
Could I get a copy of the lab report.
How much is it to get a sample tested and what test is it exactly
that they preform so that I can ask around.

email me for the lab reports @[email protected]. Those deca you have are fake. I had them tested. Look at how clear the oil is. Did you get it from GENXXL? They are trying to bullshit their way out of this.

Here's the labs address:

San Rafael Chemical Services
2180 E. 4500 South #125
Holladay, UT 84117

-BKZ3|

Top Bottom