Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is my Var really Dbol?

Redux

Picked up some var from a pretty reputable source. The rest of the order was right on target, but this var feels an awful lot like Dbol. They are faint orange squares with a "10" on one side, and a BD on the other side with a line down the middle.
They are definitely SOMETHING, as I can feel strength and agressiveness increase after a little over a week. The source has never screwed me or anyone I know before, but I am taking 40mg a day, and I feel like slapping the shit out of people. It is more intense than when I was taking 25mg a day of dbol, which makes sense if THIS is dbol, but var...
This is my first time using anavar, so I guess I am also asking if this could be normal side effects from 40mg/ day of var.
Thanks to all in advance.

They are definitely Var never had any aggression on them but how you are describing them they are Var.

British Dragon Dianabol is pink. The Anavar is orange.

Your level of aggressiveness is not a good indicator of what steroid you're taking.

the anavar i have says bd on one side with a line through it and "10" on the other side. It is supposed to be anavar but it is more of a beisish color than an orange....

dzuljas -- Sounds like we have something similar going on. I just read your post on the anabolic board. Sounds like you got dbol thinking it was var, which is what I thought happened to me. I wonder if we will be hearing more stories like this...

genarr3 -- I know I can't go by the level of aggressiveness alone, but the difference is so pronounced that it bore investigation.

Thanks to all...

Redux said:
dzuljas -- Sounds like we have something similar going on. I just read your post on the anabolic board. Sounds like you got dbol thinking it was var, which is what I thought happened to me. I wonder if we will be hearing more stories like this...

genarr3 -- I know I can't go by the level of aggressiveness alone, but the difference is so pronounced that it bore investigation.

Thanks to all...

yeah i think it is dbol, the problem is i already took a tab this morning!!! I hope it wont mess my hormones up from one tab

I wouldn't worry too much about the Dbol messing with anything. Dbol is good stuff for me. I used some of it in my last cycle w/deca. No sides other than lower back pumps. Was running it at 25ng/day.

Top Bottom