Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cyclodextrin Testosterone

obiwancanoli

Anyone ever here of this?It's supposed to be in liquid form(oral).The reason i asked i wanted to start a "cheap"cycle and already purchased some bulgarian dbol but was looking for one more thing,This would be my first as cycle though i have used mit and the 1test with great results.

This cycle would start in about a month.So right now i'm getting everything ready before jumping in.The dbol would be esde at 35mg for 6 weeks.If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to chime in.

???
Cyclodextrin is a transdermal delivery facilitator/matrix. Either way, Testosterone, unless administered through intamusc. injection has very low bioavailability - waste of chip$$$

there is a reason you are the only person doing a cycle like this on this board.......... you don't know any better. Just do a test cycle.

obiwancanoli said:
Anyone ever here of this?It's supposed to be in liquid form(oral).The reason i asked i wanted to start a "cheap"cycle and already purchased some bulgarian dbol but was looking for one more thing,This would be my first as cycle though i have used mit and the 1test with great results.

This cycle would start in about a month.So right now i'm getting everything ready before jumping in.The dbol would be esde at 35mg for 6 weeks.If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to chime in.

Cyclodextrin huh? I actually read a lot about cyclodextrin formulations back during the sublingual fad a couple years ago. Course I forgot most of it.

Anyway, the jist is that a cyclodextrin formulation is supposed to allow the target substance to pass through the skin in your mouth by attaching it to a sugar chain if I remember correctly. Maybe the manufacturer feels that this will allow an instant intensity boost, as in theory your test levels would spike more quickly than with an IM injection. Anyone remember the infamous Czech drops? (Or however you spell it, it seems like I might have seen it spelled a different way as in not the country, whatever.)

I've also heard that some athletes involved with the BALCO fiasco may have been using sublingual formulas.

Now if the sublingual formula really worked, bioavalability wouldn't be too big of an issue in theory as much of the test would pass into the bloodstream without ever going through the digestive tract. However, I'd be surprised if any company besides a very reputable one is able to actually come up with an efficient sublingual formulation, so I guess it would really depend on your faith in the company and the price of the product.

Generally I'd have to say I wouldn't recommend a sublingual formula, as I'd be surprised if there are very many legitimate formulas and even if there were I'd be surprised if their price (and probable limited effectiveness due to inherent limitations in the amount of a given substance that can actually pass through the skin in the mouth) in comparison to normal gear would make them appropriate for anything other than very special purposes i.e. an athlete who doesn't want to fail a drug test. Speaking further on the limitations of what can be passed sublingually, I believe prohormone manufacturers found that the amount of various prohormones that could be passed with that method was fairly limited. That's why Pat Arnold came up with some kind of whacky 3 way prohormone stack that involved buccal tablets (as in between cheek and gum), sublinguals, and transdermals.

Top Bottom